mahobayfarm, Home Buyer in Beech Mountain, NC

We were looking for property in or near Beech Mountain, NC. Wondering where the most popular areas are that people stay during winter & summer seasons

Asked by mahobayfarm, Beech Mountain, NC Wed Jul 24, 2013

We would be spending our summers there and & are interested in possibly adding on some rental cabins to the property. We have dogs & horses so property would have to allow for this. Our main concern is which area(s) to focus on & that we are not so far away from everything that potential guests would not want to stay there. Thank you for your help!

Answers

3
Sugar Grove area is very nice and horse friendly! Alot of tourists flock to Boone, then stay nearby, depending on what they are there for, but Sugar Grove would be close enough to everything while still being horse friendly. I love it here! (I live in Sugar Grove!). Good luck!
My firm has listing in all types of communities. I can help you find the property that fits your needs.
call me 828-387-5571.
Come enjoy mountain living!
Beech Mountain is a 4-season town with the Beech Mountain Club and the town's Buckeye Recreation Center providing golf, tennis, fitness, dining, swimming pool, childrens camps, ski house and many other amenities in summer and winter. We also have the Beech Mountain Resort, which provides winter sports including skiing, snowboarding, ice skating and a charming village for clothing, food, bar and more. The average lot size is about 1/3 of an acre but some lots and homes encompass larger lots and some acreage. We are not zoned for horses within the town so Banner Elk (15 minutes off mountain) may be a better fit for you.