Julia, Home Buyer in 89129

We want to invest in rental property. We would like to buy a home and have it rented out. We are looking in Clark County. What is best neighbourhood?

Asked by Julia, 89129 Thu Jan 20, 2011

Looking for $130k to $160K price range. No older than 2006. We are out-of-towners.

Answers

22
North and Northwest Las Vegas can still get you a house no older than 2006 for under $160,000.

David Cooper. Helping You Invest in Las Vegas since 1994
READ MORE http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
1-888-616-6226
Hi Julia,
There are many great neighborhoods to have income property here in Las Vegas. Have you been pre-approved for a non-owner occupied mortgage yet? It is the best place to start. Call me direct, or apply online using the link below.....and for free I will be more than happy to get you approved today. I can also put you in contact with an experienced Realtor to help you find your new income property and get your bid accepted, so that you can start earning with your new investment quickly. I look forward to hearing from you.

http://thenationalrealestatepost.com/find-a-professional/mor…

Thank you for choosing City First Mortgage Services,

Nathan T. Kessler | Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator
City First Mortgage Services
8871 W Flamingo Rd Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(C) 702.683.3126 | (F) 702.974.0848 | (O) 702-522-6743
nathan.kessler@city1st.com http://www.city1stlasvegas.com
Company NMLS # 3117 | Branch NMLS # 819501
Individual NMLS # 377217 NV #46175
Las Vegas is now the top 4 cities for return to investors on rental houses, but prices are moving up fast. David Ciooper 702.499.7037 Investing in las Vegas since 1994
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
We help out of town investors like yourself all the time. We can assist with previewing the homes for you, take extrra pics and email them to your so you can get a better feel for the home. From there we can also assist with getting all the documents signed digitally (sometimes certain banks will require "wet" signatures) via a paid software we use, and get the deal closed.

We can then list the proerty for rent for you and help you find a qualified tenant. If you are in need of property management services we can refer you to Phil Gusterson with LVRE who works out of our office.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please contact me directly or feel free to send us your buying criteria here: http://lvrealestatehelp.weebly.com/buying-real-estate.html

I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Hello Julia,

The answer to your questions is "It depends". It depends on your immediate and long term goals. Are you looking to buy and hold for 5 years or 10 years or possibly longer? It depends upon what areas you may already be familiar with. Even more important today is location, location, location.
Most of the investors I work with really like The Vistas, The Gardens or The Willows in Summerlin. These three areas have great schools, parks and access to Summerlin Center where the new mall is being built.

Always keep in mind your target tenant. Are they working in Green Valley or Summerlin? Or, are they working down on the strip?

Make sure you are working with an agent who understands how to get your offer accepted in today's fast paced Las Vegas market.
Hi Julia:

There are some great buys.

Check http://www.realtor.com and get a good idea of what is available and get
in touch with many fine agents who are writing on this board.

Perry
Hey, Julia, not all neighborhoods in Las Vegas will give you the maximum rent on a $160,000 investment.
.......If you want the highest ROI, you need to know what rents you can get for a particular area, and what the property management company can do to get it rented the day you close escrow.
..... My property management company has 10 full time employees, 1300 rented house, in business over 25 yeras, and will make being a landlord the best and easiest investment you ever made.....
......... But it all starts with you leaving me your email so we can get you the info to make a decision

David Cooper +1-702-499-7037 or Cathy Vargas Buyer's agent REALTY ONE +1-702-355-8807
Web Reference: http://www.lasvegasinne.org
Hi Julia,
I can set up a search for exactly what you are looking for and when anyhing comes on the market I will send you the detailed client view listings, When you come to visit I will be happy to show you around the different communities and let you decide which area feels like home. We will go from there. Are you planning to visit first or directly locating? Email me with your info and any other questions.
Thank you
Jacob Mitro
jmitro@remax.net
Are you still researching for an agent or would you to get a list of Bank Foreclosure REO's in the neighborhoods that my investors got +9% return Dec 2009 to Dec 2010, and are priced under $120,000.
I'd love to email you my recommended available list?

David Cooper +1-702-499-7037
Cathy Rojas Buyer's Agent Realty One +1-702-335-8807
Julia,

Summerlin, Green Valley, Seven Hills, and Southern Highlands are some good neighborhoods in Las Vegas and Henderson. Keep in mind that some of this communities have a homeowner's association. Therefore, there will be monthly fees starting at $40 a month. There are a lot of choices in the market right now. The majority of the properties you will find will be either short sales or bank owned.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

John Montes - Las Vegas Short Sale Agent
702-477-5875
Realty One Group
http://www.johnmonteslv.com
Web Reference: http://www.johnmonteslv.com
Hi Julia,
I work with a lot of investors from all over the world and I know a good income property when I see one. In my opinion there are many good areas all over Las Vegas with good rental income. I would be more then happy to offer my advice on purchasing an investment property. Call me any time to further discuss your opinions.
Ivana Alexander
Realty One Group
(702) 523-4142
email: Alexanderivana@yahoo.com
To make it short. I like zip codes 89015,89012,89052,89123,89141,89148,89113,89074,89135,89138 .I have been in town 25 years, and thats where I would buy!
A $99,000 Fannie Mae BANK OWNED REO just appeared on my "shaddow inventory" foreclosure list. This 3+2 is in my rental companys favorite neighborhood, meaning ez to rent, very low vacancy, great positive cash flow.

I KNOW you have many choices in working with an agent, I would love the opportunity to send you my foreclosure recommended list, the homes that are undervalued based on my 35 years investing in Las Vegas.

Give David Cooper a call +1-702-499-7037 or
Cathy Rojas REALTY ONE +1-702-355-8807
o
Hi Julia,

My name is Len and I a Realtor with Prudential. I work with many investors around the country with buying investment property here in the Las Vegas area. I would be happy to work with you and help you find some excellent investments around town to choose from. There are some great rental communities that I will be happy to talk to you about if you would like to contact me. Your price range is a perfect price range to find some nice rental properties. You may not even have to spend that much. There are many different factors to think about when deciding to purchase investment property. I would be happy to go over these points as well if you contact me. I will also make it very easy for you through the entire buying process, which can be very important since you are out of state. Call me to discuss the situation firther in depth. Hope to hear from you!

Len McGuirk
Prudential Americana Group, Realtors
Cell: (702) 203-6688
LenM@AmericanaGrp.com
Hi Julia, please, take a look at my blog for a better understanding of available properties, categories, and will provide you with estimated costs and net returns on your investments:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/mfleysher/2010/12/available_prope…

--

Mark D Fleysher, MBA, Broker, REALTOR
The Jack Conley Realty Group
C. 702-291-8186
E. mfleysher@gmail.com
If you're looking to make a long-term investment to generate rental income, I can help. As an experience real estate professional in the Las Vegas valley, I can help you find the right property and the right tenant. Market conditions are favorable thru-out the valley right now and it's a great time to buy an investment property and start making that extra income you are looking for.With our office being the #1 REO office locally, I can offer my clients an advantage with our PRE-LIST inventory with over 200+ properties currently.

I look forward to the opportunity to meet you ! Give me a call !

Maria L. Morales
Keller Williams Realty Southern Nevada
(702) 286-2464/Direct
(702) 777-0002/Office
Dear Julia,

I am a full time real estate agent here in Las Vegas and I have worked with many clients that are investing in our market and I like to provide my clients with a good experience on buying a property and making sure even the smallest detail is taken care of. I have my property management license also so I can help you with every step if you would like to rent the property out, I have a lender that works with investors.
A couple of thing I offer my clients is that if they see a house they like in Las Vegas and would like to see more of besides the picture that are posted I would go to the property and video it for them, also I use a electronic signatures for most of my deals. This lets you sign paperwork not matter where you may be. I would appreciate the opportunity to help you find what it is you are looking for here in Las Vegas.
Stephen Messner
messnersj@gmail.com
I am a Realtor with Prudential, and my husband and I have several rental properties around town. On average, we are netting 500 above our mortgage payments and have had excellent quality tenants.

You may be wondering why no one is speaking to area specifically, and that is because we are not allowed to steer into a certain area. If you would like to discuss neighborhoods of interest, it would be best to make contact with a Realtor in the Las Vegas area.

In my experience, there tends to be a formula for creating an income producing property which includes size, location, interior/exterior features and amenities. The age of the home is not the biggest factor, as another agent posted, most of our Master Planned communities are older than 2006.

If you are still looking for representation, please feel free to call or email me with any questions!

Briana Sopala
Team Carver
direct: 702.336.1251
email: briana@teamcarver.com
web: http://www.lasvegasreotours.com
Thank you for your question.

There are several areas that would fit your price range. You also want to consider Return on Investment (ROI) and what kind of appreciation do you expect from a property. The challenge for the investor is not the purchase of a property, it is making sure that the property is rented and stays rented in order to recover the investment as quickly as possible. Please feel free to contact me either by phone/text at 702-582-9255 or you can email me a J.bonner@TesoroLV.com if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance. You can also visit our website at http://www.TesoroLV.com.
Hello Julia,

Since Las Vegas is a 24 hour town, some of us work around the clock for our clients. I agree with you about age being an important consideration. I might modify it to newer than 2005, but there are currently 2320 homes newer than 2005 of which 1552 are newer than 2006 all of which are under $160,000, so I don;t think you will have a problem finding one home that will work for you. The other things I think you might want to consider is a minimum of 4 bedrooms, and 5 bedrooms is better. The list of available homes drops to 904 when you ask for a minimum of 4 bedrooms, and it drops to only 146 when you ask for 5 bedrooms or more. In the rental market you will find similar numbers when it comes to available rentals. Obviously the more homes in a certain bedroom range, the lower the rent, while the fewer homes there in with a certain bedroom configuration means you can come and a higher rent. I know it is simple common sense, but it is also good business sense as well.

As far as area, perhaps the best way to answer that is this way. Imagine that Las Vegas was built from the center out, with the older homes in the middle (Downtown and the strip), and newer homes being built around the perimeter. So, homes around the perimeter will be newer, with newer schools, newer commercial areas, and generally will demand better rents, increasing your Return on Investment.

I have been in the Real Estate business for more than 31 years. If you have any questions, or if I can help, please don't hesitate to call me direct on my cell at 702-491-4663, or email me at: Steve@REOVegas.com

Best wishes, and thanks for reading.
Julia , I work specifically with out of state clients looking to invest or retire and even vacation homes. There are many great areas here to search for an investment home. I can help you with that but I would need talk to you privately about what your needs are. Please feel free to call or email me and I will get right back to you.
My email is Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com and my web site is http://WWW.AllLasVegasHomes.Com you can also reach me at 702.239.6900. I'm always available ,.
Hello Julia,

It is after midnight here in Vegas. I'm up when my clients need me, but it's late. I specialize in investment properties, including rentals. Call me anytime, early or late. Check out my Trulia profile, Q&A's, blogs, plus.

Mark Fleysher
702-291-8186
Mfleysher@gmail.com