Home Buying in Williamstown>Question Details

Brooklyn69ki…, Home Buyer in

We want to buy this house or a house that is below 300,000 with 4 bd an 2-3 bths an open floor plan

Asked by Brooklyn69kingbaze, Tue Jan 1, 2013

What happens if we want to buy a house @ 243,500 @ a 20% and we have a poor score but we have the 20% down payment will it be a problem to buy this houes

Answers

6
Marsha Bowen-Washington’s answer
If your credit score is under 600, it can be quite challenging. FHA is usually the only way to go if your credit score is low. A good mortgage professional can analyze your credit and advise you of the requirements. If you need additional information, feel free to contact me.

What is your credit score. There may be options

Kenneth Weidler Broker Associate
Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors
http://www.realestatenj.net
realestatekw@comcast.net
856-261-6474
Its great to see in this current economy a homebuyer that has ample funds for a down payment on a home. With poor credit, you may have more hoops and hurdles to jump through in order to get pre-approved or you can team up with a mortgage lender that will guide you on how to improve your credit so that you will be able to qualify for a loan at a later date.
I can put you in touch with a few reputable mortgage lenders to see about your options.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
908.277.1200 office
973.687.7095 cell
Hello Brooklyn69kingbaze,
Thank you for your question.
It is great that you can give a 20% downpayment not many people can but you will still need to get the rest of the funds from a lender and go through their requirements.
I will be happy to assist you by putting you in contact with a representative from a strong company that review it and help you with the process.
Call or email me at your convenience. 609-313-8518 inesdelacruz@remax.net
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, ABR, CRS
RE/MAX Connection
To view all the homes in NJ visit inesdelacruz.com
Hi. I can't see the house that you reference but I have helped many buyers with less-than-perfect credit. It is more difficult to buy with problem credit in our current banking climate but nit impossible. Check me out at http://www.activerain.com/voorheesbroker. If you like what you see, give me a call and I will do my best to help you get into a home this year.
Kimberly Thomas
Broker-salesperson
Brown&Pope Realtors
856-308-5989
Email: kim@kimcanhelp.com
Hi, Even with a large down payment, you'll still be asking a bank to loan you money. Traditionally, you'll need a credit score of at least 620. A couple of banks are giving loans with a score of 580 or above, but they are very difficult to get.

Call me for two lenders that may be able to help.

Toni
856-343-8034