Home Buying in Downs>Question Details

Jodi Alberti…, Home Owner in Bloomington, IL

We've been looking in Tri-Valley for 6 years now. We are ready to make the move. If you have a home/land to sell that is NOT MLS, contact me.

Asked by Jodi Albertini, Bloomington, IL Mon Aug 13, 2012

If you are a home owner who wants to sell or a realtor with a private/pocket listing, please get back to me. We want to be in - for sure - by the 2013 school year, if not sooner. We will consider a home on acreage, or a house in a subdivision with larger lots. We have a realtor who shows us MLS interests, so please do not contact me to establish a relationship for general home buying - this is only if you are aware of a specific home or if you are a home owner wanting to sell you home. We are also aware of any posted lots for sale - so again, it would only be a non published location. To give you an idea - ideal subdivisions would be Mallingham or Old Town Timber. Jodi Albertini

Answers

1
Jodi - we have been talking about selling our house and acreage for about a year now. We are located outside Ellsworth and we are in the Tri-Valley school district. Only 10 minutes from the airport. Our home is older and needs updating, but we have outbuildings and almost 4 acreas. Plenty of room to grow. The lot is beautiful.
Hello. Thank you so much for getting in touch with me! We would certainly be interested in viewing your property! Could you please privately email me at jodi@safecandle.net with your address and a few specifics on your home? Address is most important - as we will be able to drive by and see the location to assess our initial interest. If you are not in favor of email, please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 309-706-1540 at your earliest convenience. Kind Regards, Jodi
Flag Fri Feb 22, 2013