Lampel, Home Buyer in Plano, TX

We short saled our house in San Diego more than 2 years ago, we want to buy a home here in Plano , can we get a "good" mortgage rate now??

Asked by Lampel, Plano, TX Sat Sep 29, 2012

I recommend you start with a mortgage professional to review your current financial and credit situation. Then you will know your buying power and can begin your home search with the confidence to buy in the price range you are comfortable to afford.

did you buy a home ?

please call me I can help you out

I know some Banks they do in house finance

John Hamidi
3600 preston Rd ste 100
Plano TX 75093
Email: johnhamidi@gmail.com
Bus: 469-252-4661

it will depend to your current financial too

where you behind on your payment ?

I will advise you to contact Terri Howell ate 817-521-5030

she is very knowladegalbel loan officer

or contact me At

If you have not already contacted a mortgage professional, that is definitely your first step. There are many other factors that go into getting a mortgage loan, and you will need to have someone evaluate your specific situation.

Can a home be purchased after having a short sale? Yes
Could the rates be "good"? Yes

In fact, the current mortgage rates are being held artificially low by the Fed. That being said, if you are able to buy now...even at a 4% or 5% rate, that will likely be a "good" rate once the interest rates begin to climb. They won't stay low forever, and I remeber when rates were in the 10%-12% range in the not too distant past.

If you would like some recommendations on mortgage lenders, please let me know. I can send you a few that would be great to work with. Once you are pre-qualified, we would be happy to help you tour some area homes and help you purchase your home in Plano.

Welcome to Texas!!!

Melissa Hailey - North Texas Top Team, Realtors
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors

Yes! Absolutely. Rates are great. My sister in law is a realtor in San Diego and I moved back from Los Angeles 6 years ago where I invested in Real Estate in the Silverlake area. If you would like my help feel free to contact me at 972-922-9831. Melanie Woldt Cotter-Realtor-Keller Williams Plano. It would be fun to teach you the differences between the California and Texas markets. :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012

I would suggest that you contact a lender. If you are not currently working with one, let me know and I can connect you with some good ones. Feel free to call or email me.

Best of luck,

Susie Kay, Realtor®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Hello Lampel,
I live in the 75025 zip code area, I would say the first step would be to contact a good loan officer so they could address you ability up obtain a loan and at what interest rate you could expect. The loan officer could also assist you with a price range in which you could afford. If you would like more information or have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.
Ron Pritchett, Realtor with Century 21 Judge Fite http://www.RonPritchett.com 214-802-6708 cell
It will just depends on your credit score
And payment history.

I can refer you to the lenders if you like. You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com

JP and associate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Maybe....give me a call and let me refer you to an excellent lender who can either get you started, or get you started on the right path.

Welcome to Texas.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
There are many variables associated with your situation; I work with three different excellent lenders; feel free to contact me anytime so I can share their contact info with you.

Michael Brownstead
Ebby Halliday REALTORS
Plano, TX
PH: 214-872-0400
I believe lending guidelines do require 24 months post short sale to qualify for a new mortgage loan. If you would like to know for sure, I'll can assist you in a number of ways to make the process predictable and simple. Call or text me at 214-808-3100. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Brent Rice, The Rice Group, Inc. - Plano based and specialized.
Most lenders MIGHT CONSIDER your loan application after 2 years FROM DATE reported to credit bureau files. More is involved in purchasing a home than just a credit score. Recommend complete loan appliciation where a lender can review all particulars and provide you YES, NO , MAYBE, or take this path for future purchase.

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
News Personality On Air Radio Show
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook