ishanahar, Home Buyer in Owings Mills, MD

We seek advice regarding purchase of new townhouse in Owings Mills. Any information on HOA, ownership, renting?

Asked by ishanahar, Owings Mills, MD Tue Aug 21, 2012

Answers

6
Ishanahar

I don't know if you found your dream home but I work locally in my home office in Owings Mills MD and Office in Columbia MD. I can assist you in getting that home of your dreams please call me 443-303-7573 we have programs to help everyone and if we cannot help you we will work with you to your ready. Rates are really good right now!!!!

443-303-7573

Thanks Joseph

Joseph A. Ray
Mortgage Broker
Branch Manager NMLS # 204912
Hi ishanahar, have your Realtor pull the listings which show all of the information you are asking about. May I send you listings? miekeba@heymannrealty.com
You can check the VA site directly yourself. However, the name that you know the community by may not be the name they use to describe it. For example some properties within the same complex have different associations and go by a phase #. So you really have to drill down with detailed property information by address.
Hi ishanahar!

There are a myriad of neighborhoods in Owings Mills and the surrounding area, and whether you should rent or buy would depend on your particular situation.

I'd love to talk to you more about your options, and have you speak with a loan officer (no obligation!) so you can find out what the best route for you may be!

Please let me know how I can help you further.

Thank you!

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Thanks Marney.
We are First-time home buyers looking for newly constructed townhouses in Owings Mills. We checked out Ryan Homes, Ryland Homes and Richmond American, however, still not able to consider one of them. Any advice?
Flag Tue Aug 21, 2012
Ishanahar,

I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. My expertise is in the Owings Mills area.

Feel free to give me a call at 410-262-4102.

Sherrell Haynie
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The 1st thing to do, is to find a Realtor to represent you. He/she will be able to find the answers to your questions, and assist you in finding your dream home. I most cases, this will cost you little to nothing, as the commission is normally paaid by the seller. Wishing you the best in your search!