Gpindy, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

We relocated to USA just last year and iam looking to purchase with full cash down with the property sale back home

Asked by Gpindy, Scottsdale, AZ Mon Feb 10, 2014

We relocated to USA few yrs back and looking to purchase a single family home in Scottsdale area with cash down using money from the sale of property back in India . Are there any implications with type of purchase . Please suggest good realtors who can help me with . Iam open to go with partial loan if that's required and I have excellent credit history . Thanks

Answers

16
Were you able to purchase a new home? If you are still looking for assistance I can help you. Please let me know here is my email: Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com or cell 602 570 7898
Gpindy,
I have multiple loan program options for multinational borrowers. I am a preferred lender on Trulia and I am locally located here in Scottsdale. Please see my profile page on Trulia or call me at 480-351-4709.
Hi Gpindy,

I'll be happy to help I have tons of experience with international buyers. I was one myself before I started practicing RE. Foreign nationals are welcome to purchase real estate in the us with cash or financing. Tax implications come into play when you sell the property but it's good to be aware of when you buy. I can put you in touch with a great accountant that will fill you in on all the details.

If you want to start shopping around and putting offers on homes you will need a proof of funds doc in English. To further discuss details call me 480-236-6069 and please visit my website:

ruthycanhelp.com

Ruthy
HI Gpindy, I would be happy to assist you. Please contact me and I can help you with the process. Thanks,
Wade 623 326-7316 wadek123@gmail.com
Dear Gpindy:

Thank you for your inquiry. I can help you with the home purchase here in Scottsdale. My email address is vshah11@centurylink.net

If you can send me your email address, I can set you up on Auto Search on the ARMLS.

Thank you.

Vipul Shah
I have the ability to save you 1 to 2percent on your home purchase. Please give me a call at 602 6844066 and I can explain the purchase process and how I can save you substantial money. Thank you.
Scott Biller
Homesmart
Web Reference: http://Www.scottbiller.com
You will certainly want to speak directly with an accountant about this so that you are getting accurate information based on your scenario.

What are the criteria that you have for your new home?
Good Morning Gpindy,

I have several clients from India and I am more than happy to help you with the purchase of your home here in Scottsdale. Please let me know if I can be of service.

Have a GREAT day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties
I will be happy to help you. Please visit my website and download the Foreign Investors Guide. Or you can call me and I will email you a copy.

Joe Domino
HomeSmart
602-503-4194
Hello Gpindy -

The only issue you need to be aware of is a potential FIRPTA tax issue if you are not U.S. Citizens. The tax would come into play when you sell the home. For More Info Visit this IRS Page. http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/FIRPT… This is the Foreign Investment in Real Properties Tax Act. If you are a U.S. Citizen absolutely no issues at all and cash would be the easiest or if you want to preserve some cash I can help you get a great loan as well. I would love to help you and your family find a new place to call home. I am a full-time agent here in Scottsdale in my 13th year of practice. I wish you and your family all the best in your home search.

Howard Rudin
602-390-8088
WEST USA REALTY208053356266
Hi Gpindy,

No there are no implications to paying cash. Please feel free to call me if you need assistance buying a home. I relocated to the US a few years ago myself, so am familiar with all the issues and can walk you through the home buying process.
Welcome to Beautiful Arizona! I've lived here since 1975, still love it and lived all around the Valley. As you read below, cash is an excellent way to purchase a home here. I've been a full time realtor since 1997 so have the knowledge and experience to help you find the perfect home. Please feel free to contact me direct at alice@scottsdaleforsaleaz.com direct. Thanks, Alice
I would love to help you! I can answer any questions you may have. Please call me at 480-313-4782. Or email at Louton.Duane@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Welcome and hope you're enjoying Arizona! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this winter. You will not have a problem purchasing a home with cash as cash is king. If you would like to finance some of it, I have a few great lenders I work with that would be happy to assist you.

As far as your house search, I would love to help you! Please let me know what you have in mind, price range, type of community, etc. I'll set up a custom portal for you so that you can easily view homes that match your criteria, guide you, and be readily available to answer any questions in the process. I hooe to hear from you soon.

Thank you!
Liza Asbury
Realtor | Realty ONE Group
lasbury@realtyoneaz.com
480.452.6543
Hi Gpindy

J Byron Hebert said it best Cash is King and there is nothing stopping you from buying a home in Scottsdale, Arizona. Being a cash buyer you are considered the best buyer out there and will be the first offers considered vs. a financed buyer. You can also look into buying a property using financing since interest rates are at an all time low and you might prefer to have that liquid money for emergencies.

You have a few options to consider. I am a Realtor in Scottsdale, Arizona and would love to know more about your situation and help you find the right home.

What are you looking for, what is your budget? Is the money you made off your sale in India in the USA or India?

Feel free to call or email me anytime and I am sure there will be plenty of answers to your question.
Web Reference: http://JuanPesqueira.com/
As the saying goes Cash is King. If you have the money to purchase the home in full without a loan then there is nothing stopping you from doing this. Many sellers prefer Cash deals because they do not have to worry about the buyers qualifying for a mortgage. As a cash buyer this puts you in a great position to buy a home, many times you can even put in a lower offer on a house and the seller will accept it since they know there is nothing to hold the deal up. Working with a cash buyer is one of the easiest buyers to work with so you should have no problem finding a Realtor who can help your find the perfect home. No need to get a mortgage unless you need or want one.