Monicashango, Home Buyer in 11221

We're trying to sell our brownstone in Brooklyn gearing for it to be listed in the spring. What can we do now to prep the house?

Asked by Monicashango, 11221 Thu Nov 12, 2009

Answers

4
First, I'd like to thank you for giving this opportunity to answer your question.
To begin I'd love to answer your question right away, however, being a R.E. Broker and Architect with that long and outstanding experience I'd like to be able to give you an accurate and frank answer. So, for me to do so, i would love for you to invite me in, so i can virtually take a look at your home, its condition, size, suroundings and infrastrusture around it.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at 347-582-1014 or 718-377-3795 at any time...

Once again, thank you for the opportunity,

Carl,
Hello, the first thing you should do is have an agent come in to evaluate the condition and layout of the home. Also, you can get a FREE Marketing Evaluation to see what homes have recently sold in your area.

The reason you need to know this information is to understand how to budget yourself when it may come to repairs and renovations. You never want to over spend on fixing up the home and then out price yourself from the market.

I will be more than willing to visit you and give you a Free Marketing Analysis with no obligation at all. Feel free to contact me at 646-725-5941.

Rhonda Holt
Full Time Top Sales Agent
Specializing in Co-ops and Home Sales in Brooklyn
Weichert Realtors, H.P Greenfield
1712 Utica Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11234
Email: HelpMeRhonda1919@yahoo.com
My Site: http://www.KandHhomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.KandHhomes.com
We're moving because we need more space. My husband figures that most people move around spring time in comparison to now. He's owned the home for 5 years now and we plan on moving to NJ.
Good Morning ,my name is Charles D'Alessandro with Fillmore Real Estate .As a Realtor I do have questions to ask . What is the reason for the move? Why the spring? How long have you lived in your current home? Where would you go? But you are asking the question . What I would do is to go through your home objectively, as if you where a buyer. Is your house cluttered, are there things that are in disrepair. Do I need to paint ? How is the curb appeal. Look around at the competition . Shop as if you where a buyer, go to open houses ,search the websites,read the for sale classified adds and go to open houses to compare. When you are ready to market the property, call a Realtor that is in touch with the real estate market .A good Realtor is priceless to the process and can make all the difference in getting the best price without all the stress.