Linda, Home Buyer in New Port Richey, FL

We're thinking of buying a home in New Port Richey, Fl. We have a 5th wheel, would like to park it on our property. Are there ordinances?

Asked by Linda, New Port Richey, FL Sun Oct 30, 2011

against that

Answers

3
Hi

We have a 2 bedroom 2 bath house for sale in New Port Richey with lots of room for an RV and boat.
Not aware of any RV restrictions in our area -we are just outside the city boundary.
The property is totally fenced in with a large cement drive and patio area next to the house. It also has a double car unattached garage at the back of the property that has a new roof. It is located one block from the Cotee River near the walkway along the river. -and about 2 miles from the downtown boat launch and park. The house has central air. Built in 1974 - has new kitchen cupboards -stove-refrigerator dishwasher. It also has a full size washer and dryer. We are selling by owner for 52,000 it is 1134 sq.ft. If you are interested you can reach us at 813-996-5664. ask for Bob
There are plenty of neighborhoods that allow RV parking. Feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help. You can reach me on my cell at 727-365-0245
Odette
Yes there are in some areas, but it is also a common thing here. sometimes all it takes is to have the 5th wheel parked behind the front of the home on either side, or in the backyard. Moon Lake among many other areas has looser rules than say downtown New Port Richey or the newer construction.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011