Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Modes, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

We're pretty sure we qualify for the Florida First Time Home Buyers Program ($7500 toward down/closing, repaid when we sell the house).

Asked by Modes, Jacksonville, FL Sun Feb 17, 2013

My husband is employed and I have SS and private income disability for myself and minor son. Does my son's SS money count toward our income? Thanks!

Answers

3
The program your talking about is the Head Start to Home Ownership program. Jenny Blue at Compass Bank is there V.P. of the C.R.A .programs. She wrote many of the guidelines and grants used in the first time buyer programs. I have closed several 100 homes using those programs with her. She is the BEST person to work with. I specialize in working with 1st time buyers having been sales manager for Soforenko First Homes who built more homes in Jacksonville over 50 yrs than any other builder ever has. I have the skill package you need to navigate the government issues you will encounter. Please give me a call and I will set up a meeting with Jenny and myself to answer additional questions you may have and a plan of action to get you moving toward home ownership. I look forward to speaking with you.

Best Regards

Doug Casteel C.S.A.
Broker /Owner
Castle Realty

(904) 463-4264
We work with several different mortgage lenders that can answer all of your financing questions. They offer many different types of financing with little to no money down.

What area of Jacksonville are you looking for a new home?

We work as a husband and wife team and are both life long residents of Jacksonville. We know the area and communities very well and will be able to assist you in your new home search. There are some really good values in the market place today on some beautiful homes.

We offer a Free home buyer's consultation where we will talk with you on financing, and discuss the step by step process of locating and purchasing your new home.

Contact us anytime to schedule a convenient time for you to meet or talk with us.

We look forward to talking to you soon,
Nina and Bill Bay
Watson Realty Corp.
904-553-8518
email: ninabay@comcast.net
http://www.ninabay.watsonrealtycorp.com

Mortgage lenders are on top of these types of questions as programs vary and change. Suggest that you speak with your bank or credit union to determine your options. If you like I can recommend someone.

All the best
Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
904-571-1358