Home Buying in Camarillo>Question Details

Finn Andreas…, Home Buyer in Marrero, LA

We're planning on buying a house in June. but have very limited time to spend actually looking because i'm in New Orleans now. What can i?

Asked by Finn Andreasen, Marrero, LA Sun Feb 27, 2011

expect? i plan to fly out late March, early April and stay a couple days. is it possible to have the full attention of a buyers agent or am i going to have to have homes picked out first?

Answers

5
Darla Dennis’ answer
Relocating can be very complex. You are on the right tract by inquiring about the area. We help folks relocated in my office. The best way is to inform the agent you choose to work with, of what you specifically are looking for, Because the internet, we can send you pictures and information on homes that meet your criteria. One of my clients was relocating to Florida, we were able to contact a local agent, get properties to meet her criteria and the one she choose on the internet was the one she bought. Because we were able to view so much information a head of time. For more local information, follow the link below. If you schedule in advance, you should be able to have a Great Buyers agent like myself and my collegues to assist you.
Web Reference: http://homesbydarla.com
Hi there, great advice from the prior poster. You can accomplish a huge amount by using a resource like Trulia. As far as commanding the full attention of an agent for your trip, absolutely, make it a condition for your working with her. To make most effective, find the agent now - Trulia is the best place to start the agent search as well. That way you can make progress using online tools and via phone so that when you do visit for those 2 days, you and your agent will be ready to hit the ground running.

Good luck to you,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
Hello Finn,
The question you ask is an excellent one. Since our team of agents specialize in internet marketing, we offer an array of services for our internet-based clients (for no additional charge):
1) One button search for all new listings in the past week, such as this sample link, which is a 'live feed' from the local MLS: http://idx123.realtytech.com/bshapiro/Last_7_Days_Detached.aspx
2) Your own personal MLS portal, which will instantly notify you of any new, back on market, status change, etc. for homes that fit your criteria. This is set up after your initial Buyer Consultation, so we can work together to develop a winning strategy for you to make your move in June. We'll cover the pros and cons of Short Sales and REO's, for instance.
3) We will (and do!) personally go to the home(s) of your choice, and with the listing agent's/seller's permission, shoot stills or a VIDEO walk through of the home, and upload a link to these to your inbox.
4) We can assist with obtaining financing for you, up front, so you will know what your budget is.
5) We use Docusign, which is an electronic signature vehicle, saving you time and hardship with matters relating to signing the plethora of paperwork that follows a purchase contract.

We are currently working with Buyers and Sellers from around the world -- many whom we have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, just yet. Included in your visit, will be a 2 hour tour of Camarillo and a complimentary lunch at our quaint airport cafe. We look forward to doing what we do best, working with relocation buyer(s) using modern day technology!
I'm from Camarillo. I will be in New Orleans next week. If you wish we can talk about your needs so I can line up some properties when you fly out
I recommend to spend 1hr every day looking at Trulia listing or MLS listing. By the time you fly out to that location, you will be a much better informed buyer than totally relying on an agent.