Home Buying in Silver Spring>Question Details

Nellly  Flum…, Home Buyer in Silver Spring, MD

We’re looking for well experienced and sincere Realtor & Lender as we are interested in buying in Mont, PG or Howard County in 6-9 months w/VA

Asked by Nellly Flumo-martell, Silver Spring, MD Tue Dec 6, 2011

loan and/or first time buyer program. We need someone who is not just interested in making a sale/commission but is looking out for our best interest in terms of best deal price, location/neighborhood, and great school district especially since we have a young child. We would like to stay in the Silver Spring and preferably under $250K but we are fully aware that it would definitely be a challenge w/our budget in Montgomery County. So we are also considering Laurel, North Laurel (Howard Co.) Burtonsville and all surrounding areas but in decent neighborhoods. We are a young couple looking to buy our first/started home and really would like someone to guide us in the right direction especially w/all these home buying programs being offered. ANY RECOMMENDATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Answers

12
Hi Nellly,

I'd be happy to help. Our experienced team have assisted many first time home buyers find their first home, using specific programs and grants that will help you save time and money. Most of our buyers were able to move into a house with little or no money down.

I'd love to have a chance to speak with you and go over the different programs available. Please take a look at the website below to read the different grant programs in Maryland; we also have special reports specifically for first time home buyers such as yourself.
Hi Nelly, you'll get a lot of responses for sure. Most of my clients are first-time buyers and I'm able to put many of them into $0 money down financing. It's a great program for first time buyers. I invite you to learn more about me at my website

@BeeJayMatson
301-257-1270
Thanks for reaching out. Under $250k in Silver Spring. It can be done. (I have a family who would be glad to talk to you about that experience with me of buying a home under $250k in Silver Spring--and it was with a a VA loan!) I love Montgomery County, live here (in Silver Spring) and am looking for my own investment as well in this great market time for buying. So I would enjoy putting my own knowledge to work for you. I have done recent work in both PG county and Howard County and up to Frederick as well. Please visit my website and read my testimonials. (dcmarty) I have more if you would like to see them. (They are on Zillow) I bring a team to my work with clients and work by referral only. I have been honored to work with a lot of first time homebuyers. My 2 lender referrals are of the same ethical, relationship oriented mindset as I am. (One specializes in VA loans) So my business grows not because of "deals" but because I have to give you great service---such great service that you will refer me to friends and family. I would love to earn your recommendation to others.
Web Reference: http://www.dcmarty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 6, 2011
Good Afternoon! I was raised in Silver Spring and attended University of Maryland. I've lived in Burtonsville for more than 15 years and because of my office location (also in Burtonsville) on the Route 29 Corridor and close to I-95 and now the ICC, work extensively in Howard County as well as Montgomery and PG. I work with many first-time homebuyers and I would be happy to provide references from my past clients. I use technology to enhance, not replace, the personal relationships necessary to help my clients achieve their real estate goals. I would be happy to speak with you anytime and can provide contact information for my preferred lenders, all of whom have 20+ years' experience. Cell" 301-807-6549. Email:bonnie.aubin@lnf.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 6, 2011
Hello Nelly,

Thank you for your inquiry! Born and raised in Silver Spring, I've been an agent - and now broker - in Montgomery County for almost 20 years. Our office is located in Burtonsville and our team specializes in the areas and neighborhoods that you've expressed an interest in. My colleagues on this website, who's advice about starting a relationship with a lender first thing, is spot on. If I can assist you with your unique home search, I'd welcome that opportunity. Please feel free to contact me at Info@JohnBurgessRealtor.com or directly at 301-681-5093. John Burgess
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 6, 2011
Good Day Nelly,

I would appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and your family;

I am a native Washingtonian and was raised in Silver Spring, I went to the Old Blair High on Wayne Ave. and Montgomery College in Takoma Park, I also graduated from the University of Maryland. I have been a real estate broker, agent and certified residential appraiser since 1992, coming on 20 years now. Before real estate I had a mortgage co. for two years and prior to that work I had a construction company for 8 years. Now is a great time to buy as prices are down and interest rates are at an all time low, on the flip side the banks are being very strict on there lending guidelines. Over and above my real estate brokerage work my experience as an appriaser has given me specialized training and skills at pricing and valueing homes and my native background and years of work allows me to bring to the table knowledge of the market area. Your long term happiness with any home we might find would be my one and only goal as referrals are the life blood of this business and honesty and intergrity are the only way I work.
Best Regards, Marc J. Rosenbloom: MJR Realty and Appraisers: office # 301-840-8084 and cell # 301-802-0187
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 6, 2011
Try searching for listings here:
http://www.kensingtonareahomes.com
Hi Nelly!! Contact me and I will help you. First Time Home Buyers is one of my specialties!!! Recommending myself!!!!!
Hi Nellly,

Hopefully you have a found a home that fits your needs if you have not feel free to contact me if you need any assistance in finding you a home.
Hi Nellly, I am a Realtor located in Silver Spring MD and will be happy to help you find your new home.
As a Realtor I can not say which neighborhood is good for your children. I suggest checking test scores of schools and contact police departments to help decide which neighborhoods are suitable.
Nelly, I do not want to go overboard here, but I am that guy. If you look at what my past clients have said about me, I think you will see what I mean.

I was born and raised in Silver Spring, MD and am still a resident here. Please give me a call at 301-807-3501 so you can interview me for yourself.

Thank you for the opportunity.
Web Reference: http://www.callpiero.com
Hi Nelly,
There is a GRANT program for First Time Home Buyers that may or may not be available when you start looking. You can check out my blog for more information. First Time Home buyer programs come and go and the criteria changes as well. My advise is to get per-qualified now and see how much you would qualify for in today's market. It will give you a better gauge on what you may or may not need to improve on (ie,,, credit scores, savings...) and what the process is like. Also, the transaction tends to go smoother if your future Realtor has a great relationship with your loan officer (meaning they have a history of working together).