sara, Renter in Irvine, CA

We're looking for a 2bed 2 Bath home with double garage at North wood Point area .House size around 1300sq.ft . Move in mid of July.

Asked by sara, Irvine, CA Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

8
Hello Sara,

If you are still looking, Contact me and I can send you the information on it. 949-529-1725 or email: Raj@RajSellsHomes.com
Hello Yan,

I found rental that matches what you are looking for, send me email at raj@rajsellshomes.com or through my website or call me at 949-529-1725 and I can discuss it with you.
We're looking for the rental property ,and must be close to the Canyon View Elementary School.thanks
It depends weather you want to rent or buy, there are homes available, but the situation changes constantly. Feel free to browse the website or send us more information so we can help you meet your deadline.
I have a property that meets your criteria which will be available for lease in July.
Please email me at agent_cybele@yahoo.com if you have interest.
Are younlookimg to purchase? ...or rent?
Good evening Yan,

there are currently 12 properties in the Northwood area of Irvine that meet your criteria, however the rental market is heating up as schools are letting out for the summer and the majority of movers are saturating the rental market. That being said I would be happy to assist you in any capacity in order to help you secure a place with in your time line.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you simply want some friendly advise.
what is your price range? Do you have pets?