Roxana, Home Buyer in Paradise Valley, AZ

We're a newly married couple looking for our first home, but would like to get a condo or a townhome at first.

Asked by Roxana, Paradise Valley, AZ Tue Aug 14, 2007

Is there any way that we can get flyers with information sent to our email or physical address??? PLEASE HELP ! ! !

Answers

19
Yes, many realtors can send you the most recent listings with pictures and virtual tours. All you need to do is pick a realtor that you would like to work with. Remember that when you choose a Realtor, that agent is working exclusively for you, so please be loyal to them if you feel like they are taking care of you as you would like.
Still looking for a house? or maybe sell the one you purchased? I can help

Residential Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hi Roxana,
Selecting your agent will depend on the area you want to live in. While any agent can sell you a home in any area of the valley, you would be best represented if you select an agent who specializes in the area you're interested in. Make that one of your first questions when interviewing agents. You can contact several, but select ONE to be your representative! Best of luck to you and Congratulations!
Web Reference: http://www.AmySellsAZ.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 15, 2007
Roxana, congratulations!!! How exciting for you. It's always easier to work with emailed listings and faster too! I'm so glad that Paul so your question and will help you out.

Have fun looking for your first home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2007
Hi Roxana,

I live in the zip code where you are looking to buy. I have a great home that has just recently been reduced in your desired area. Let me know your criteria and I can let you more about this home. I would like to opportunity to find your ideal home.

Thanks and regards,

Tracey Swift
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
480-599-7746
Roxana,
I have had my eye on a very affordable 2 bdr townhome a few minutes from Desert Ridge Marketplace and Kierland Commons. It has been nicely updated and the owner is willing to help with financing if necessary. I would be happy to show it to you.

I also know of an affordable2 bdr townhome newly updated within walking distance of Old Town Scottsdale.

By affordable I mean mortgage and HOA fees combined are comparable to a decent 2 bedroom apartment rental in most areas of town.

Let me know if I can help.
Mike Pfeiffer
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
602-391-5639
michael.pfeiffer@azmoves.com
Are you ready to move up yet?
I can set you up with a customized portal that you will recieve via email. There you can see all the homes available in your criteria. You asked in 2007 so I am sure your not looking anymore.
Ask a local Realtor to send you Updates on the MLS on a daily or weekly basis by email, they will gladdly do it, Go on and talk to a Realtor and get the ball rolling!
Here are three that might work for you, may I open them for you?

$57,000
9990 N SCOTTSDALE RD 2017
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Active / 4384923

2 $90,000
6885 E COCHISE RD 102
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Active / 4461510

3 $269,950
7107 E BUENA TERRA WAY
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Active / 4267011
Web Reference: http://ronshomepage.com
First congratulations on your wedding. I would recommend that you interview three or four realtors before picking one to help you, all of them are very good, but some go the entry mile for you.
Web Reference: http://ronshomepage.com
Well, I'm not a real estate agent, but I have been married for 30 years, with grown kids.

If you plan to have children, it is better to buy a home in a good school district and spend your time and money doing any fixes you want before the kids arrive. After that, time moves into hyperspace.

If you plan to have children later, which is a good idea when you're first married, a townhome or condo sounds great. However...if you have a surprise or don't want to wait until this market downturn, selling to move to a family-sized home and school district could mean taking some losses if the housing market hasn't turned around.

This aspect is worth some discussion with your spouse.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2007
Roxana,

Congratulations on your nuptials and on your decision to invest in a property. This is becoming a bona fide buyer's market and fortunately, to your advantage, parts of Phoenix have a glut of condos/townhouses. If you are ready to work with an agent, and it doesn't cost you anything to be professionally represented by a buyer's agent, interview one or two to see what resources will be available for your search and during the transaction. If you are not yet ready to contact an agent, go to a website like http://www.SearchMetroPhoenix.com where you can register to search the entire Metro Phoenix MLS listings without having to give out a phone number (nobody will call you ;-).

Whatever you decide, please be sure to take a professional REALTOR with you when you are ready to visit properties. Specially new developments and/or condo conversions. The agent in the office works for the owner, not for you. Taking a professional REALTOR does not cost you a cent, nor will you pay more for the property, but you can be assured your interests are represented.

Please let me or my team know if there is anything we can do to help.

Nelson
Team Leader/Partner
Desert Elite Realty Group at
Keller Williams Realty Platinum
Hello Roxana ~ This is an exciting time for you and the purchase of your first home is a great next step. With a tremendous amount of inventory available in the market today, the first thing you will want to consider is the price point for the home you will be able to afford. It is easy to get caught up in the flurry of mortgage news on the television and in the newspapers however there are many great lenders out there that may be able to assist you in identifying your ideal price. Once you have a figure in mind, there are many places to go on the internet with information on available properties in your desired area. Many Realtors have web sites that allow you access to listings found in the Multiple Listing Service ~ some ask you for contact information before allowing you access to the information, some do not. ( I invite you to check out my web site as a part of your home search http://www.EDizona.com). Often property information found on the web may be downloaded in the form of a flyer. Might I also suggest contacting a Realtor who has the ability to define a seach of the Multiple Listing Service and e-mail you any and all properties that may fit your criteria. Many buyers begin their home search on the internet and once you determine you are ready to purchase a home, it just makes sense to contact a Realtor to assist you throughout the process ~ and as sellers customarily pay the commissions, the buyer representation is often at no cost to you.
Web Reference: http://www.EDizona.com
Roxana,

Assuming that you would like to stay in the 85032 area, you have over 100 properties to choose from ranging in price $100k - $350k depending upon your budget. If you would like to have new properties sent to you when they come on to the market, sign up on my website. Happy house hunting!

Lisa
Hi Roxanne-Congratulations to you and your husband! This is a very exciting time in your lives being newly weds and looking for your first home. A specific search can be set up with your search criteria so that an e-mail is sent to you whenever a home meeting your description comes on the market. If you'd like to contact me through my web site, I'd be happy to set that up for you, with no obligation. Also, I can send you some information about the steps involved in the home buying process. Since you are a first time home buyer, you probably have a lot of questions. The information I can e-mail you will give you an overview of the process. You mentioned being interested in townhomes or condos since this is your first purchase. Once you choose an agent to work with, you should discuss your reasons for wanting a condo vs. a single family home because you may find that, especially in this buyer's market, it might be better for you to buy a single family home now. I can also put you in touch with a lender to get you pre-approved so you know exactly what price range you should be looking in and what loan programs are available to you. Good luck on your home search!
You can. We have a product called Listing Watch that is Free and will send you by email information on condos and townhomes that meet your wish list of features. Send me an email with your email address and contact information and a few of the details you need like # of Bedrooms, #of Bathrooms, location, price, etc and we'll get you set up.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Roxana, congratulations on being a newlywed. My wife and I have been married 30 years. There are many ways to receive property information via email. You can get digital photos, property descriptions, virtual tours, etc. In many cases Realtors have digital flyers that can be emailed directly to you. You can also view photos and other descriptive information on our website at http://www.bergdobblesteam.com. Feel free to browse and see what you can find. You can also call or email me and I would be happy to help you find the perfect home for you and your new spouse.
Hi Roxana, congratulations on being a newlywed. As an agent in the Phoenix metroplex, I would be more than happy to forward some active listings for your perusal. Your first home is a big step. If you haven't already done so, now is the time to start consulting with a loan officer to get an idea of what you should realistically look to send. Feel free to drop me an email or visit my website if I can be of assistance.
Web Reference: http://rayandpaul.com