ftewes, Renter in Goldsboro, NC

We own a 1990 14x70 mobile home and have been refurbishing the inside. We rent a lot and would really like to buy one instead.

Asked by ftewes, Goldsboro, NC Mon Jun 17, 2013

Renting we feel we always feel as though the owner may pass or something and the daughter would sell out from under us. WE have been looking for a lot kinda close to the hospital where we both work; yet a private lot with a few trees (at least), Don't want a bare lot. Is this possible? I sure haven't had any luck in a year or more.

Answers

1
The only problem with a Mobile Home that is 15 years or older, is that you cannot move it into wayne county, I believe some surrounding counties may not have as strict as rules, but unfortunately wayne county does not, I would be glad to answer any more farther questions if you have any regarding this or any other real estate needs you may have , My cell phone number is 919-223-0034