Heather.Chen…, Home Buyer in Norfolk, VA

We may be relocating to the area for work in Norfolk, Va. We have three children 4-7 years old and want 1) great schools 2) family community. Any sug?

Asked by Heather.Chenery, Norfolk, VA Sun Feb 26, 2012

We want to have water front or near water location, with a dock and/or a pool. Being close to the elementary school (good one!) is ideal.

Answers

6
Have you moved to the area yet? If not you can easily search homes from my website which also is mobile applicable at http://www.757militaryrealestate.com or call me directly at 757.270.3994
When do you need to be in the area?
visit http://www.chooseahomenow.com/search you can search properties near your phone, check the walk score (how close is a school, store,etc) or set up the property wizard to help automate your search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Heather, I replied to the email you sent me and also sent some listings that may match your added criteria. Hopefully they came through since I replied to the address given. You can email me directly again to let me know.

thx.
Hi Heather, there are a lot of great communities in the area. I would be glad to send you some listings but would need to know a little more about the price range you are looking to stay in. There are great neighborhoods with a community clubhouse and pool if you'd rather not have to deal with the upkeep yourself.
Feel free to shoot me an email.
You might look at Virginia Beach as a starting point. Depending on the location in Norfolk it could be a very easy commute. I know of a home for sale on a lake with an inground pool with great schools in Va. Beach. It is listed at $309,000 4 BR 2 Bath. Let me know if I can help further.

Craig Barber
Sales Associate with William E Wood & Assoc.
757 672-9644