Home Buying in Medford>Question Details

Karen.eckhar…, Home Buyer in Medford, OR

We'll hopefully be looking for our 2nd home purchase in Medford, OR. in about 3-4 yrs from now. We'd be looking for 3-4 bdms & 2

Asked by Karen.eckhardt4247, Medford, OR Thu May 26, 2011

bathrooms, backyard! It would be a single family home we'd be looking for, hopefully granite countertops if we're at all lucky, all white appliances with a gas stove, central heat & air, oak kitchen and bathroom cabinets if we're lucky, hardwood diningroom floor, laundry room, some kind of a hallway leading to the bedrooms and guest bathroom. Would probably be perhaps up to $100,000 if we are lucky, if we can afford that much of a home in 3-4 years! Would that criteria (spelling?) be hard to find??

Answers

1
Hi Karen,
How exciting! Saving for new home. That is an wonderful chapter in life.
Well, no one has a crystal ball about what the future housing market holds. We can only make an educated guess. I believe in Medford, it will still be a buyers market in 3-4 years.
I think to get what you are describing you my need to bump up your price about 50K. Give me a call or shoot me an e-mail. My cell is 541-951-1258. My e-mail is vanessa@idealbrokersinc.com.
What I can do is set you up on an auto-prospecting. This way you will get an e-mail of all the homes matching your criteria the second they come on the market. You will know exactly what is available and for what price. It is a very helpful tool and makes you feel confident when the time comes to make that final decision.
I hope this helps Karen. Give me a call~
Vanessa Vicino
Re/Max Ideal Brokers