George / Dor…, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

We live in the high desert retired seniors looking for quiet neighborhood/gated community in Rancho Cucamonga

Asked by George / Dorothy Sanders, Riverside, CA Fri Feb 15, 2013

Answers

6
Hello George & Dorothy,

There are great Senior Communities here in Rancho Cucamonga. I myself have lived in Rancho for over 36 years. Rancho is a very quiet and lovely area to live in, but still offers the amenties close by such as great shopping, golf courses etc.... I would be more than happy to help you in locating a place where you both will be able to enjoy your retired years and feel at home. Please feel free to call me or email and we can get started on a search for you. Have a great day!

Kari Brandler
1 Advanced Realty & Appraisal
R.E. License 01751970
Cell: (909) 292-6142
Email: kari.brandler@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.karibrandler.com
Dear George and Dorothy,

I will be listing an ideal property for you located in north Upland. It is located at the top of Mountain Ave. in a gated community where the current majority of homeowners are retired or executive types. The neighborhood is VERY peaceful. This is a detached, single story home built in 1984. Very nice. If you are interested, feel free to contact me for more info. I would be happy to help you in any way that I can. Have a great holiday weekend.

Diane Wheatley, Broker
(909) 815-4499
diane@moveupproperites.com
Greetings Dorothy and George Sanders,
I am a Rancho Cucamonga Resident and Realtor. I hope your as excited as I am in assisting you in the Rancho Cucamonga area for your Retirement home of interest. I have a website on Zip Realty (ziprealty.com/agent/ndemmings). Please give me a call or send an email with your dream home qualities. I can set up an automated email alert list sent to your email each time a new home comes on the market. I look forward to assisting you.

Cell 323 2097677
Email ndemmings@ziprealty.com
Website: ziprealty.com/agent/ndemmings

I look forward to servicing you soon! :)
Nira'
Hi Dorothy and George,

There are a number of gated communities in Rancho Cucamonga that you might be interested in. It also depends what price range you are targeting. I'll be happy to assist you. Please call me direct at 909-200-9280. Or email me at sales@daycreekrealty.com. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.

Caroline Barooshian
Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
DRE #01067678
Cell 909-200-9280
DAY CREEK REALTY
Rancho Cucamonga
George and Dorothy --

Please give me a call. I am the team leader of The Buyers Group at Keller Williams Realty in Rancho Cucamonga. We are the number one realty office in Rancho Cucamonga, and we help many people find homes. I would be very happy to work with you.

Thanks!

Bob

Bob Miller
The Buyers Group
909-945-0659 - office
909-633-0181 - cell
Hello George and Dorothy,
Here are a few gated communities in Rancho Cucamonga. Some of these tract are newer, some older.
Some are specific senior communities. I've separated them by tract number. Please email me if you would like actual active listings sent to you. I can also handle the sale of your current residence if needed and coordinate everything:

Tracts:
14875
12969
15911
16227
12420
11934
12772
13281

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
jory@joryblake.com
Web Reference: http://www.JoryBlake.com