dreams7373, Home Seller in California City, CA

We have property in Calif. City outside the "First Community" we are interested in selling. Could you point us in the right direction? Dougherty

Asked by dreams7373, California City, CA Sat Jul 13, 2013

If you have the name of realtors or investors who might be interested it would be of great help. Thank you, Suzanne Dougherty

Answers

3
Robert Whitman’s answer
Hello: California city is a desert community with lots of land. Only a handful of parcels have been sold recently among the 190 or so on the market.. I am a Realtor here at High Desert Real Estate, but frequently refer my clients with land to sell to CALIFORNIA CITY REAL ESTATE, AL GAGNON, BROKER.His office has lots of land experience. I hope this "direction" will help you. Good Luck.
Thank you
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2013
We can certainly help you out. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options.
Hi , there there are a lot of realtors in that area , good luck