Home Buying in Pierce County>Question Details

Robbinslpate, Home Buyer in Marietta, GA

We have 3 locations that we would like to look at houses. Do we get one agent to show us the 3 areas or one in each area? I just dont know. Thank you

Asked by Robbinslpate, Marietta, GA Sat May 12, 2012

They have to be 30 mins from his work.

Answers

4
I think we all agree that 1 agent is best. that person will not try to steer you to only the one area if you were using 3 agents. Interview all the agents & ask them why you should work with them & check them all out online. If you are not satisfied, let me know & I will send you a wonderful referral. Also, you want to be pre-approved prior to doing anything else. Call me at 206-841-9976 & we can take care of all of that online.

good luck, Jirius Isaac
Web Reference: http://tristarfinance.com
-Yes, and that agent should be me! Give me a call. I am a native of Pierce County and will make your home search not only easy but fun! -253-279-0696
Consider working with one agent, and the one you like best; keep in mind that in the end only one agent will get paid. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Robbinsplate,
One agent should be sufficient. If you are looking within a 30 minute drive from a central location that should not be too far out for one competent broker. The key thing is to find the best agent who knows Pierce County.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012