Home Buying in Southaven>Question Details

mojomeka, Home Buyer in Southaven, MS

We have good paying jobs and we wanted to know if we could get a house with okay credit?

Asked by mojomeka, Southaven, MS Fri Nov 23, 2012

My husband and I checked our credit and they aren't at their best. We have good paying jobs and we wanted to know if we could get a house with okay credit? Our jobs are transferring to Southaven and we were looking for a house to purchase up that way because we no longer want to rent. I work for the state and he is a truck driver. We are very interested in the house at 8020 Green Valley Cove in Southaven for $139,900.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081953453-8020-Green-Valley-…

Answers

2
Who you call is important, If you need to boost you scores quickly then it very important who you call. not all mortgage loan officers can make that happen for you. Feel free to call me anytime 901-786-8272 and I will be happy to help you any way I can
It depends upon what you mean by okay. Do you pay your bills on time every month? Do you have any judgements or collection accounts? Is your middle FICO score 640+. For the answer speak to a mortgage originator and have them go over your credit report.