Home Buying in Lakehills>Question Details

gordtam2000, Home Buyer in Cleveland, TX

We have been watching the 1393 lakeside dr. lakehills, tx property for some time. Why is this property not selling?

Asked by gordtam2000, Cleveland, TX Wed Feb 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061346995-1393-Lakeside-Dr-L…

Answers

4
Before this home went into foreclosure the home was badly staged and had a huge area that had been used by a builder as a gravel pit when developing the subdivision.The indent made from taking fill from there, covered almost an acre of the 1.96 acres that was for sale.Other agents tried to sell it to buyers as a pond,but it really was too huge for most buyers to take on,especially at a higher price.Also the previous owner had built a garage over the septic tank,this was removed by the bank before being listed as a foreclosure.
Actually this home is under contract now, after only 72 days in a still-sluggish market and with almost no water in Medina Lake. I think it's done wonderfully selling in that time period!!
This home is in foreclosure. It belongs to Fannie Mae. Super easy to make an offer. Seller usually sells "as is, where is". I wrote an offer on one in Magnolia and the seller was very motivated. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to see this home.

Debbie Asher
210-381-6148
I am showing this property today. I will let you know what I think about it.