Home Buying in Bella Vista>Question Details

William A. D…, Home Buyer in Anaheim Hills, CA

We had a short sale, now looking to buy or lease to buy, $300K<? Fin. by owner prop. NWA Bill traffic congestion/

Asked by William A. Donaldson, Anaheim Hills, CA Tue Apr 12, 2011

Am self employed with my corp. Genesis Financial Corp. Tek-Collect for Corp. receivables
2nd job, Credit card litigation,(stops harassment) car/boat/big rig loan modification, credit repair
3rd job AWLP, Awards Listing Properties, RE Agents "get paid for showing Qualified properties"
Bill Donaldson
714 381 2940

Answers

1
Bill - Depending on your short sale and if you still have any judgement against you. The way I understand it, there are very few guidelines about short sales. There is a good possibility you will be able to obtain financing for a home but it will all come down to your debt to income ratios and how strong your credit score is in spite of a short sale, just as it would had you not had a short sale in the first place. I suggest you see a local lender, I've discussed this topic with a couple of them in the past and would be willing to share their names and contact information with you. There is also the possibility of finding owner finance on a property, sometimes lease to own but you need to realize those options do little or nothing to help you re-build your credit. I specialize in the Bella Vista area and would be happy to assist you from the point of obtaining pre-approval to the point of closing on a new home. Feel free to contact me.