Christine, Home Buyer in Chambersburg, PA

We had a foreclosure in 2006-2007 and a bankruptcy, because it was recommended to save our home, but even though we filed we did not complete the

Asked by Christine, Chambersburg, PA Sun Sep 2, 2012

bankruptcy. We tried to work it out with the lender, but unfortunately had one who "magically" lost all of our paperwork, several times or did not answer our calls, did not post payments, etc...just a bad situation all around. Since the foreclosure we have been renting the same house for $1600 a month and we have had consistent income as well as not being late on our monthly payments of anything. We have had a car loan we completed and a new one we just obtained, yet our credit scores are still hanging in the mid to high 500's. We would like to buy a home and certainly can afford to buy one, ...need some advice.

Answers

5
Christine,
Are you back in the market yet? Our lender has just rolled out a program to help people just like you own a home again.
You don't need banks to buy a home. Private lenders and Creative financing is available to you. Drop me an email at granman100@yahoo.com I will share my thoughts with you. I promise nothing. They are alternative for you. I live in Chambersburg also. This is not a ad, I just would like to help.

Granison C Johnson
Great example of what SHOULD be the core issue in this upcoming election - Give our president a Democratic congress so we can have REAL bank and mortgage company reform. Sending Tea Party and other Republicans to Congress at this time in our history dooms all us homeowners! Check my consumer blog, http://www.PALifeNow.blogspot.com for more information on the economy and other issues of importance. I have lived in Greencastle now for 8 years and am a former NASA scientist.
There is a loan officer that I work with that recently was able to help someone raise their credit score some 50+ points within 30 days. Sounds to me like you should soon be able to purchase a home with a little help from a good lender
Christine: I would recommend that you start by talking with a local lender to start to develop a plan and time frame in which you can accomplish your goal of owning again. Having that in place will help you work toward that goal. I can recommend several good mortgage people that I work with if you'd like to call or email me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012