Home Buying in Ocean Pines>Question Details

Tim And Mary…, Home Buyer in Maryland

We had a 3bedroom 2bath home in Ocean Pines in 2001 and sold it for $117,000. We are looking to buy again.

Asked by Tim And Mary Hayes, Maryland Mon Dec 17, 2007

I see the price trends are dropping. (which they should, totally overpriced) Does anyone know of an original owner of a 3 bedroom 2 bath 15 year or newer home needing to unload their home now at a below market price (significantly lower)? If so, please contact us at maryandtim@hughes.net Need details on the home. Many thanks to any or all who can help.

Answers

3
Timphilip’s answer
Looks like you gave it away, I have an investment property that brings in 20 k a year, its only a 2 bedroom 1 bath home..... Has a pool and hot tub as well as a two car garage.... Will take 225,000.00 cash
Tim
Hello Tim and Mary. Congratulations on selling your house. I am happy to hear that you are buying again. If you are still looking for a realtor to help you with the purchase of your home,please visit my profile at http://activerain.com/ernal00 and I can refer you to some great realtors that specializes in your area. Good luck.
Hi Tim and Mary: I am a REALTOR in Ocean Pines, and there are over 140 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes currently on the market.. Of course these are not all original owner homes. The prices start in the low $200's and go up from there. If you can give me your price range, I would be happy to perform a specific search and then can look into the tax records to see if there are any original owners homes. Visit my website at http://www.sharoncurtiss.com and click on the link for "Delmarva Properties Online" listings to search using you own criteria. Feel free to give me a call and we can set up a time to meet.