smatthews415…, Home Buyer in West Lafayette, IN

We fear that financing will be a nightmare. Any suggestions on possible finanacing options?

Asked by smatthews41586, West Lafayette, IN Sat Oct 6, 2012

My credit scores range from the low of 630 to the high of 690, my hubby's scores are in the lower 500's. We fear that financing will be a nightmare. Any suggestions on possible finanacing options?

Answers

2
Maria Gilda Racelis’ answer
Your best option to vanquish that nightmare is to consult a local loan officer. This task should not be intimidating.

Consider this process as consultation wherein you can discuss all your options and gain education and information from it to pave the way to homeownership. This is your first step. Getting your finances in order.

Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
You may want to try and get the loan yourself instead of using both onthe loan at the time of closing you can always add him to the deed by doing a quick claim deed at the clossing table! Most financial institutions prefer a 640 credit score! There are some places that will help you in raising your credit if you are willing to get your loan there! Please contact me if you would like my direct line is 765-714-3569 or my email is crrolfes@yahoo.com or my website is http://www.caracancloseit.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012