Please let me know if I can provide you additional information.
NO Down Payment Plan - Free Money
• No down payment for a TX Home Purchase
• You don't need to be living in Texas to qualify
• You Don't have to be a first time home buyer
• It is regular FHA loan and the State of Texas will pay the 3.5% down payment - for example on a $200,000 Home that is $7,000 Free Money!
• No restrictions on location, can buy anywhere in the state of Texas
• Only qualifying factor is a $54,000 Maximum income limit for the loan applicant only, NOT Household income. That means that if anyone in your household makes less than $54,000 they (you) can get the down payment free.
• Plus you can close in as quickly as 30 days
We also have a program for Credit Challenged Buyers where two different companies will buy Any home you want and then lease it back to you. You later buy the home from them, when your credit improves. Some Restrictions Apply
This home is really for sale but you buy ANY home you qualify for. Don't Wait!
Call me while this program is still available.
I grew up in Colorado Springs went to Lewis Palmer High School in Monument. I live and work in Keller mainly because the bang for the buck and the Schools. However when my wife and I do something it is generally in Grapevine or Fort Worth. I also am a big fan of Trophy Club which is right between the two areas. You can not go wrong with either area. Generally in Keller the homes are newer the homes in Grapevine tend to be older but they each have their advantages it just depends on what you are looking for.
Welcome to Texas.
I also live in Keller and would offer some advice:
- first determine what you want to pay for a home
- Realtors are under a code of ethics to not "steer" buyers from or to a certain neighborhood, that being
said, we most certainly can provide you with current statistics to help you make the final decision
-New or preowned, this is huge! Depending on the location, which is first and foremost, you can determine
if you need a larger home and smaller yard, which HOA ammenities are important to you (such as, you have children, Texas summers are hot, is a pool or neighborhood playground important to you?)
- Taxes - we pay anywhere from 2.5% - 3.1% - in lieu of paying state employment taxes. After owning a home on January 1 of the tax year, you will receive a Texas Homestead tax exemption which allows an exemption from property tax on 20% of the house value
- Are your children involved in extra curricular activities? Do you have a preference over a potential commute to and from work for you and/or your spouse? Do you need to proximity to health care? Avid sports fans or desire to live within 10 minutes or so of a local grocery store? Some of these items will help to narrow your location.
Feel comfortable to contact me in the event you have not found a responsive,reliable resource and I will communicate with you on a daily basis to ensure your comfort level in making your final determinations!
Lucy A. Puniwai
(214) 783- 6416 - Cell
(866) 381-4294 - Fax
My personal thought would be to buy as close to your work in an area with great schools. Keller is great....Coppell, Frisco, Southlake, Colleyville, Flower Mound and Grapevine are also places you might consider. All have great school systems. New or Old...that's up to you. Your choice also might depend on what price range you want to be in. Taxes in all these cities are typically 2.5-3% of the appraised home value each year. So higher than CO I'm sure. This is in exchange for no state income tax.
It there is anything we can do to assist you or you need more information just let us know.
Keller Williams Realty
As far as buying a new home or older home, it is entirely up to you. You can find plenty of both, it ultimately depends on what your needs truly are and what is available. It would help us to know your minimum requirements such as bedrooms, square footage, price range, etc.
The property tax in Grapevine is currently 2.27% and Keller is 2.56%. While the property tax here is higher, it is important to note that it is offset by a lack of state income tax.
The areas in general are both great. It depends upon your preferance. It is also important to note that the DFW airport is in Grapevine, so if air traffic is bothersome to you then you may lean towards Keller.
If I can assist you further, you can reach me at 817-726-9663.
Congratulations on the move to the Dallas - Fort Worth area! I know you'll enjoy the area when you arrive.
You have chosen areas of the DFW Metroplex that are blessed with good schools. The Grapevine-Colleyville ISD has an excellent rating and the Keller ISD is not far behind. Probably the highest rated school district is located between those two areas in the Southlake Carroll ISD. However, you can't go wrong with any of the three.
The price range home you will be seeking to purchase may very well play a part in the area you end up. The Keller ISD area will have the largest selection of homes, particularly in the less than $200,000 range. Grapevine's options tend to be slightly more expensive and finally the Southlake areas options generally start in the $400,000 range.
I'd be happy to supply you with additional information on schools, communities, etc.
Just let me know how I might help.
RE/MAX DFW Associates
Tru Value Realty