Home Buying in Westborough>Question Details

Liz, Home Buyer in Grafton, MA

We are very interested in 218 Milk Street Westborough, MA MLS/Source ID: 71587701. Anybody know why it hasn't sold? HAUNTED?!

Asked by Liz, Grafton, MA Tue Oct 22, 2013

Due to the tragic history in that area in the 1700's, the place has to be haunted! Why else wouldn't it have sold!?

Answers

3
What a beautiful antique house! It has only been on the market for 34 days which isn't long for Westborough where the average days on market in the last year has been 88 days.
Looks like it was bought out of foreclosure by a developer so it isn't finished so it could simply be sitting on the market because it doesn't show well and needs renovations. That said, the current seller is offering to do some renovations as part of the deal ... "Disclosure: Property sold as-is at this price, or seller can work with buyer to customize the restoration of the interior for additional cost."

Here is all the info:
http://territory.com/mlspin/71587701/218-milk-st-westborough…

Territory Real Estate
The #1 Agency for Home Buyer's
617 848 5407 ext 704
Web Reference: http://territory.com
Hi

Staphanie has given you some good insight into the situation at this home.

But do understand that it had been purchased from the Lender for $221,900 on July 16,2013. That Buyer has evidently done a considerable amount of work on the home and is able to complete the project to a new Buyer's specifications for additional monies.

If you have further questions and/or would like to pursue this home or others in the area please feel free to contact me..
Hi Liz, I just tried to answer this, but I don't see my response so I will post again! My name is Stephanie Graham, and I'm an agent with Mathieu Newton Sotheby's International Realty in Westborough. I'm not sure if the house is haunted, but it does require a lot of work. It would need new kitchen and baths, as well as some cosmetic fixes to the rest of the house. The back of the house has a lot of potential. It is framed out and wired for electrical, but it does not have plumbing. It's hard to tell the condition of the pool because it has been closed up pretty tightly. If you have any additional questions, or if you would like me to show you around this property or any others please don't hesitate to contact me: Stephanie.graham@sothebysrealty.com
If anyone else knows of any hauntings, we're still curious!
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Stephanie, Thank you. I'm going to email you now.
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013