Home Buying in Greenwood>Question Details

biagioc, Home Buyer in Greenwood, IN

We are trying to purchase a short sale, Wells Fargo. We offered 299000, they came back at 395000. So we paid to have the house appeased. It came

Asked by biagioc, Greenwood, IN Mon Feb 18, 2013

back at 350000, so we offered 330000 since a short sale. They back came back at 350000, we are going to make anther offer of 350000 and ask for 10000 toward closing. Do you think this is good?

Answers

3
Derek Crager’s answer
Are you using a Real Estate Broker?
If so, any full time pro should have your answer, just spend ten minutes discussing this.

If you don't have a Real Estate Broker, contact me at 317.796.9825 cell/text and I can walk you through step by step to getting the home you want at the least possible price. There are loop holes and back doors available in the system that I exploit for my clients.

I've been doing this for a while, wrote the book that has been used to teach Real Estate Agents/Brokers across the nation and am an expert in the short sale process.

Derek B Crager
Real Estate Broker
http://StopForeclosureAvoidBankruptcy.com
317.796.9825 cell/text
Paying full appraisal price sort of takes the fun out of chasing a short sale doesn’t it? $10,000 sounds like a lot of closing cost to me. I know for sure they won’t give you the difference if that is what you are thinking.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
You might as well offer $340,000 since it is the same thing. Even at $350,000 Wells is losing money and they, of course, don't want to lose anymore than they have to. Good luck