Home Buying in Coeur D Alene>Question Details

Curtis, Home Buyer in Coeur D Alene, ID

We are thinking about moving to CDA in the next year or less. We are wondering on where we should look for a place at. We are a newly married couple.

Asked by Curtis, Coeur D Alene, ID Sat Jan 19, 2013

We are curious about the area and what it would be like for an interracial couple to raise a family there as well as the best place to do that in or near CDA.

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084113548-7356-Bedford-Ln-Co…

First off, congratulations! All of CdA would be great for you, just depends on what kind neighborhood you like and price range. Whether you would like a neighborhood with trails and "cookie cutters" if you would say, or if you want to have an older cute home closer to downtown and the activities (which is what I chose)

The area is great, lots of stuff to do, lots of good people, and I think you'll find its a great place to have a family.

If you have any other questions or if you want a area packet, email me at Shane.greenfield@gmail.com or you can call me at 208.640.1269 and I would be happy to send it out!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013
CDA & the Spokane Washington area are awesome place to live.
All areas of Coeur d Alene & North Idaho are beautiful.

It all depends on what lifestyle you're looking for. Downtown, so you can walk to everything, or out of town a bit with lake views and acreage?

Any of these areas would be good choices for the two of you.

Would love to give you the red carpet treatment and a tour of North Idaho.

Feel free to review all houses for sale, updated hourly at: http://www.idahoidahoidaho.com or call me at 208.676.8933.

At YOUR service.
You will love it here! I moved 16 years ago from California with my 3 daughters. Very friendly, socially oriented, and everyone likes to play at the lake or mountain. The neighborhood really depends I your family make up. If schools are important, start looking at school reviews at sd271.org. I do think Coeur d Alene and Hayden would be great choices. If you are a young couple/family, Coeur d'Alene place is a good neighborhood to start. Walking paths, parks, elementary/middle and high school right in the area. Relocation is a process, good luck!! If you would like help with information and web links email me at kathleen@kathleentillman.com, or call 208-699-2210.