Home Buying in Wall Township>Question Details

Megan, Home Buyer in Wall Township, NJ

We are thinking about moving from Union County to Wall next year. Which area do you think is the most diverse and has the best elementary school?

Asked by Megan, Wall Township, NJ Wed Sep 30, 2009

Answers

4
All the elementary schools are good. My children go to Central in north Wall and I have friends whose children attend Allenwood, Old Mill and West Belmar (so all of the schools). Everyone seems pleased with their schools. The children all go to the same intermediate school in 6th grade. North Wall, ( Central school ) would be considered more diverse than Allenwood or Old Mill and it is the largest school. However, I think we have some of the smallest classroom sizes this year for the younger grades.. K-2. 17-20/class.
Megan,

What u may value vs., what I may value (or our kids) may school system may be different . . . as a result I often defer clients to the varous, most helpful online portals that most signifcantly need he needs of the most braodest audidance auidance.

Should you need an further advice/consult regarding Wall Township, please do not hesisatate me direct as most often this is the moste route method in meeting yhour needings.

Love and Peace,
Francesca, epro, SRES
Coldwell Banker Residentiall Brokerage
731.606.2931 (DIRECT - 24/7)
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Hi Megan,
As agents we are not allowed to steer clients into one community or another. However, you can go to my website to see information about Wall's demographics and schools.
There, you can also search the Monmouth County MLS for homes.
I've lived in the area for 22 years (a relo from Bergen County) and have lived in Wall for the last 4. If you have specific questions after reviewing the information on my website, I'd be happy to answer you. Just email me either through Trulia or my website for convenience.
It's a great life down here! Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Wall has a great school system, and is highly sought by potential buyers. All the elementary schools in Wall are good, but if you want a smaller elementary school, there are two in Wall that are excellent.
Old Mill School and Allenwood School are both smaller schools.
As I stated earlier, all the schools in Wall are excellent, so wherever you end up in Wall, you will be sending your children to a great school district.
If you would like some specific information on properties and the different areas of Wall Township, please contact me and I will be happy to provide you with more detailed information on the pros and cons of each section of the township. I can also set up a link for you to receive properties for sale that will match your "dream wish list" of what you are looking for in a home. I hope this was helpful, and that you will contact me for more details in the near future!

Bonnie Fitzgerald, CRB, CRS, GRI
ERA Byrne Realty
1-877-832-9763 Toll Free
732-458-1077 Office
732-539-1878 Cell
Bonnie@ERAByrneRealty.com