Home Buying in Stamford>Question Details

mehulshah82, Home Buyer in Stamford, CT

We are thing of buying a condo in the stamford area? We are looking for something relatively modern and close to downtown. Any suggestions?

Asked by mehulshah82, Stamford, CT Fri Sep 21, 2012

Answers

8
Hello Mehul

There are many options for downtown living in Stamford. We have several options that may work for you, ranging from as little as 110K upto $1M. We also have a host of properties that are generally available, as well as those that are done privately. Several of these condos end up being 'investments' for primary home buyers as they move into bigger homes down the road.

I would be happy to sit down with you and discuss the various options. Our network allows us to uncover all properties, as well as negotiate hard to get the best possible price for our clients. Feel free to call me anytime at (203) 280 3838 or email me at stamfordrealestate@yahoo.com

You can find out more about us on

Nick Gandhi
Equity Capital Real Estate
stamfordrealestate@yahoo.com
Cell : (203) 280 3838
Hello
There are a few options for you. But, most of the buildings downtown are 40 years old+. These buildings can have modern finishes on the interior.

I am very knowledgeable with the downtown condo market. I am glad to assist you with your home search.

Best Regards
Andrew Davis
203-249-7430
http://www.andrewdavisct.com
andrewdavis@prudentialct.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 21, 2012
Hi. Downtown Stamford is an excellent choice! Before you buy, depending on your wants and wishes, it is always important to know the rules and regulations of any condo that you are interested in.
If you decide after 3 years of living there that you want to rent it out, then you want to know that the condo association allows that to be done without any problems.
You also want to know if there have been any recent assessments or capital improvements within the condo development. This is to make sure you don't get hit with any surprise expenses right after you close.

Good luck with your search!

Twenty Five years of Real Estate Success in Stamford & Fairfield County CT

The Garthman Team
Prudential CT Realty
A Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices affiliate
203-461-6126
Hello Menulshan,
I like Hope Street area very much. We recently added 2 terrific opportunities available for ownership, please click the following link to see videotour (cut and paste into your browser)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXj3P9qNQbM

If you would like to take a look at those newer homes at some point - please give me a call
(203) 249-9777 or send me an email.
Michael, The homes you are promoting are not in the downtown area as the person here inquired about. Please, stop spamming the Stamford questioners with your promotion.
Laura
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012
What's your price range? Requirements? Call me anytime to discuss. 203 912 6819
Take a look at 168 Belltown Rd, Unit 51 in Stamford on Listingbook.com Great location and the renovations, detail and layout might be just what you are looking for.
What is your price range? Do you need a 2 br? What are your must haves?

Chris Carozza
The Carozza Realty Group
Kw prestige properties
203 614 8711
Chris@carozzarealtygrouo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Hello Mehulshah82,
There are many condominium options available in the downtown area and vicinity. We would require more information from you (such as the # of bedrooms, baths, parking needed, and price range that you feel comfortable with) in order to suggest the more appropriate condo units that fit your needs.

Please, feel free to contact me as I would be happy to assist you in finding a home here in Stamford.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
203-536-4802