Home Buying in Laguna Niguel>Question Details

Me, Home Buyer in Newport Beach, CA

We are starting our search- what neighborhoods/developments in addition to San Joaquin Hills should we look into? Our priorities are:

Asked by Me, Newport Beach, CA Mon Aug 27, 2012

1. Great neighborhood for a young family with kids (3yr old and newborn)/school district (LNES)
2. Backyard
3. Home size over 2000 sq ft. - range of 600k- 950k

I love Beacon Hill. Reasonable prices, great schools, 2 miles to Salt Creek beach, 3 awesome pools, 6 tennis courts and really cool neighbors! Good luck.
I've lived in Kite Hill, Beacon Hill and San Marin. To keep the price under $950000. don't choose a home with a view in these tracts. Kite Hill has a huge communty pool that is rarely or never used. This is great for children and you won't have to scoop leaves every morning. Beacon Hill the lots are smaller, but Malcolm Elementary is wonderful and small. Marina Hills has a nice community center and pool and families do socialize. San Joquin Hills you will pay more monthly for a gate, but a gate adds security... depends on what you like also in style of home.
Spanish style roof is the predominant "look" in Laguna Niguel.
Since you have kids, I strongly recommend you to look into the homes in Kite Hill neighborhood. I have lived here for 24 years raising our kids. Kite Hill is one of the safest community in Laguna Niguel. There are 629 homes on this tract which two entry and exit without any traffic going through.
The neighbors are very clean, friendly and safe with high ranking schools near by. To top that, you get more home for your money buying a home at Kite Hill than San Juan hills community which is gated and homes are built very close to each other. If you like ready to move in home the property at 23922 Catbird is the cleanest home in Kite Hill. However, if you prefer to buy a home and pay less with the intent to remodel it to your taste, call me for the pocekt listings (not in MLS).
Look into Kite Hill community which is located of Alicia Parkway near Aliso Creek Road.
The Homes sizes vary from 2000 to 3500 sqf some with bones room and mostly have 3 car garage and price ranges from $700,000 to $1.050,000. You get more home for your money than other nice communities such as Marina Hills, San Juan Hills or Bear Brand.
Below is a link to an active listing at Kite Hill community.

San Joaquin Hills is a beautiful community. Really you cannot go wrong anywhere in Laguna Niguel. The schools are great.

Have you considered the Siena tract in Marina Hills? This is a great neighborhood for a young family and George White is a good school.

You can get a lot size with over 6000 square feet, home with over 2000 square feet, and stay under $900,000.

For more information about this community please give me a call at 949-295-6132.

Have a great day!

Brandon Small
Good morning Me,
Please allow me to introduce Kinecta FCU the biggest credit union in California.
We are the preferred lender for many realtors, we have home buyers seminars every two month.
For home purchase we are the best lender in the market, due to closing cost gift, rate rebates, VIP membership, banking services.
We are the preferred lender of choice by many brokers for Jumbo loans, for self per-approval, daily rates.

NMLS 380933
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Good morning Me,
Please allow me to help, Kinecta FCU (the biggest in CA) will help you on the loan and also on any property, we offer $500 for closing cost plus .500 bps (rate rebate for purchase), VIP membership, our ATM is good in all 7 Eleven stores 9free of charge), cars rates, all benefits.

Please come to our home buyer seminar next Sept. 15/2012 at 9:30 am (ONLY FOR CONSUMERS NOT REALTORS)

Libardo Quintero
NMLS 380933

I agree with other agents Laguna Niguel is a great area and I live there. My kids went to Laguna Niguel Elementary and now at Aliso Middle School. Please take a look at my website and use the free search and check out the other neighborhoods. If I can answer any other questions about the area please let me know.

Dave Dyssegard
Tarbell Realtors
San Joaquin Hills neighborhood is a beautiful place to live with two pools, guard gates and newer construction. The backyards can run on the smaller side however there are some homes with larger lots in the community. Laguna Niguel elementary is a great school and so is George White, Malcolm and Moulton and even Bergeson. There are many family friendly neighborhoods throughout Laguna Niguel in your price range. If you are looking for a realtor to help you find a home or even just local advice on preschool recommendations, mommy and me classes, etc. call me.

Candice Blair
Niguel Point Properties, Inc.
Broker/Owner/REALTOR ®
License #01395953
949-528-2045 efax
There are so many great neighborhoods in Laguna Niguel to choose from it will depend on what style of home you want, the age of the home and location to schools, etc. Since you singled out San Joaquin Hills, you must be looking for a newer home and possibly you are interested only in gated neighborhoods? I would be glad to help you in your search by sending you a check list that is set up for buyers looking for a new home. For now to answer your question some of the gated communities within Laguna Niguel that would work for you would be Rolling Hills Fieldstone, Knolls, Crestview, Bear Brand, Andorra and there is one in Links Pointe for sale that is very nice. Let me know how I can further help you.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
DRE 01405146
Congratulations on being able to take advantage of today's favorable market conditions. Your criteria can be met in many South Orange County areas. With your price range there will be plenty of opportunities. You need to go further into your dream home search with more criteria to narrow down some areas and amenities. I'd appreciate the opportunity to help. Let's talk and explore your dream home.
Great neighborhood!
There are other wonderful neighborhoods it really depends on the lifestyle and priorities you have.
If a large backyard is a priority there are other neighborhoods that would accomodate that but the homes would be a little older. Also do you prefer community ammenities or more ammenities
at your home, iePool? I would be happy to help you review and prioritize the ideal home and community ammenities and show you the variety of options. Often the best way to determine what is right for the family is to visit contrasting property types. They all have pros and cons that need to be analysed by your lifestlye priorities. If you dont have an agent I would love to help you explore the options.

ps. its competitive and my track record for getting my clients offers accepted is extremely high.
Good luck it is an excellent time to be buying. I have 2 homes that are not yet on the market that may meet your families criteria.

if a large backyard is
Please contact my partner Dan Somers at toll free 1.888.664.8204 and he will be able to assist you further in your search.

Warm Regards,