Home Buying in Arlington>Question Details

Iljid, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

We are set up to buy our first house. The area we are looking at is huge--all about the DFW area. Looking for an agent.

Asked by Iljid, Arlington, TX Mon Aug 23, 2010

So, we're pre-approved and are looking for a modest home. We are ready to get out of our apartment. But the areas we are looking at are all pretty widespread. Arlington, Grand Prairie, Plano, Denton all come to mind. We are looking for a professional, motivated agent that's not too busy with other clients. Since we are the first in our circle of friends to buy a home, we're not able to ask them for any referrals so I was hoping to get some here. Any recommendations?

Answers

14
Great! You are approved. When would you like to start looking? I am very familiar with Arlington and the surrounding areas. I will be happy to send you referrals on past buyers that were happy with my services. Please call me to set up an appointment to meet with you and we can go from there.

I look forward to meeting with you and finding you home here in the DFW area.

Kimberly Kelly
Wonderful! You are pre-approved and can start looking. Please give me a call and we can start working on your needs and wants. I look forward to meeting you. Kerry 817-800-6595. My office is in Grapevine but I am in Euless for convenience. Thank you!

Have you decided on an agent? I have lived in the DFW Area all my life. Grew up in Grand Prairie and Arlington. I have family in Plano and Denton, so I am familiar with all the area.

Feel free to call me or look on my website. http://www.kimberlyskelly.com, or call me 817-881-2628.

Look forward to speaking with you!

Kimberly Kelly
Hello how are you? Our team would love to help you out! We work with first time home buyers and our very familiar with the Dallas ft worth area! Are office is in Denton and flower mound! You have dome the first step by getting qualified, please check out our website http://www.dfwsignaturegroup@ gmail.com please feel free to call me I would love the opportunity to work with you on finding your dream home. We will take good care of you.
972-795-4260

Patricia Young
972-795-4260

Patricia Young
You have a wide area. GREAT your approved by a lender 1st step ALL sales offers are supported with mortgage broker statement.

SECOND PLACE:
We interview our candidates ask more questions than you can imagine assist you in narrowing the search down target into homes you like based on short and long term goals.

FYI: The lender letter are valid for 60 days SO LET'S GET STARTED !

Contact my office
Lynn911
972-699-9111
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Realtors 07; 08', 09'
Oh yeah as far as motivated. I have closed over 70 homes in my first two years without the support of a national broker.
Congrats on buying your first place. Quite simply I am a broker not just an agent. I have personally lived all over the metroplex so I have a great feel for the area as a whole. As an added bonus my independent nature allows me to provide you full service and give you 20% of my commission after the close. Please don't hesitate to call and you will see I do answer my phone and respond to missed calls quickly. I'm currently redoing my dfw website. It is findapadfast.com. My other site below has info about me and my hometown Forney.

RJ
214-682-0598
You have done your homework and congratulations on your pre approval! I am a lifelong resident of Arlington and am very familiar with the area and market. The most important thing for you to do now is concentrate on the area you would most like to live in for the next 5 years. Each city you mention in your search have great subdivisions, but consider 'how you live your life' and that will help you pin down which area to focus your search. If I can help you reach that decision and get you started on finding your new home, please give me a call or send me an email.

Debi Halleck
Keller Williams Realty DFW Metro South
682.465.3240

debihalleck@kw.com
Hello, My name is Kerry. I am familiar with all the metro-plex areas. I have sold in Arlington, Keller, Saginaw, Plano, Euless, Grapevine, Bedford, Fort Worth and Hurst. I have three great lisings that you might be interested in looking at. Or, I can set up a search to meet your specific needs. I would love to work with you and can provide referrals. Hope to hear from you soon, Kerry at 817-800-6595 or krevard@tx.rr.com
I will be available if you would like to call tonight. There are a lot of great options in your areas. I can show you any home! New, pre-existing and Fir Sale By Owners. Call or text me and I can get started on finding you your next home! 817-614-6390
Congratulations! This is your first step towards equity building. For an exceptional experience, contact Gladstone Adams, Broker/Realtor.

gcadams@aaahawk.com
214-228-5480
Colonial American-Realtors

Mattye P. Smith

Beam Real Estate
I am familiar with the DFW metroplex. I would be willing to help you out and spend the time necessary for you to find a perfect place to call home. I am sure as a first time buyer you have lots of questions and I have lots of answers. Lets work together.

You can reach me at 214-862-2457. My name is Patricia McCrite. I am ready when you are.
I would be happy to help you.