Kyra_wilkins…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

We are selling our house in canada in another year and moving to texas.. Wondering if we will need 20% down or can we do 5% down again??

Asked by Kyra_wilkins19, Houston, TX Tue Jul 15, 2014

Answers

7
It all depends on many factors. But a lender will be able to take a look and help you out. I work with a great lender and would be glad to help. If there is anything you need please feel free to call me anytime.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 30, 2014

You should be able to do 5% depending on which lender you go with and assuming you have good credit and this will be your primary residence. If you need the name of a good lender, I would love to help.

Cory
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 17, 2014

It can be happening but depends on many factors as well( Credit History, Cash Provision etc...)
I have several lenders at my disposal if you are in need of.
I can already set you up with an automatic search as well from your criteria.

Thank you for your time!

Olivier Sebag, GRI
Nathan Grace Real Estate
5757 W. Lovers Lane, Suite #300
Dallas, TX 75219
(C) 214.356.9221
Email:olivier@nathan-grace.com
5% down is very available even with moderate credit scores.
No problem!!!
It depends....All factors of income, debt, credit score will determine that percentage. Obviously the more you can put down will decrease your monthly mortgage payments and may eliminate PMI. Welcome to Texas!
Your financing options will depend on your job stability, credit score, and debt to income ratios. As long as you qualify for the loan there are still 5% loans out there. Talk with a lender directly.
Contract any lender of your choice for real, hard answers. Then pick any 1 Realtor to work with only on find your new home in Texas.
http://www.tcrdallas.com