Home Buying in Victoria>Question Details

Gloria, Home Buyer in El Campo, TX

We are searching for a home in victoria but I would also like to looked at foreclosed homes. I don't have an

Asked by Gloria, El Campo, TX Thu Mar 12, 2009

agent how can I see them on the internet without having to pay to see them?

Help the community by answering this question:


Good Morning Gloria,
The Summit Realty has several agents that specialize in HUD and foreclosed homes. Please feel free to give our office a call we have agents that can pull up a list of these homes in the area you are looking for. Our office is located at 4407 Lilac Lane Victoria, TX and our phone number is 361-572-4772. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a great day.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 1, 2010
You can see some foreclosures and HUD owned homes at http://www.bidselect.com

You may want to go ahead and contact a Victoria agent. Look on bidselect and see if thy have one listed.

Good Luck

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 12, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer