Home Buying in El Paso>Question Details

Samantha, Home Buyer in Fort Sill, OK

We are relocating to the Ft. Bliss, El Paso area, our report date is six months out still. How soon should I start looking for a realtor?

Asked by Samantha, Fort Sill, OK Mon Dec 3, 2012

and homes in the El Paso area. We have five sons and need a more that the typical 2 or 3 bedroom home...

Answers

5
Jese Gonzalez’s answer
Hi Samantha.

This should be the time you would want to start looking for a Realtor. Since you are out of town, I can start emailing you houses that meet your criteria. This will give you a feel for what's available. Also, if you are looking into a new home that is not build yet, it may take 4-6 months as well.

Let me know what it is you are looking for and I'll gladly start emailing you houses that meet your criteria. You can reach my by calling or texting me at (915) 549-1962 or my email is SellingEP@gmail.com.

You can also search all the houses that are available by visiting my website at http://www.SellingEP.com

I look forward in helping you and answering any questions you may have.
Samantha:

There is a way for you to find your own home via MLS by visiting navyfederal.org. You can search your preferred criteria same as a realtor. There you will be able to be in touch with the top realtors in El Paso and get rebates on closing costs. You may also use our mortgage calculators to see what price range is best for you. We have much more incentives that other lenders do not have.

Steps:
1.navyfederal.org
2.Products and services
3. Mortgages
4.Simply your move (middle bottom of the page)
5. Search for homes.

My name is Liz Martos I am a Mortgage Loan Officer for Navy Federal Credit Union here in El Paso. If you are not a member consider becoming one as we are offering great incentives at this time.
If you have any questions I will be more than happy to assist you at 915-205-0062 or via email at
elizabet_martos@navyfederal.org
Hello Samantha! First off thank you for your service! As someone who comes from a military family i understand the sacrifices! I am a Realtor here in El Paso, I was born and raised here. I understand the city and i know the price per sqft in each side of town. I also am a New Home specialist so i can assist you with a new home purchase as well. IF you want a free buyers interview please give me a call or email me my number is 915-443-3598 chrismrojas@gmail.com my website is http://www.chrisrojasrealtor.com Thank you i look forward to helping you out :)
Hello Samantha : congratulations on your move to the Sun City and Fort Bliss, Texas. First and foremost, Thank you for your Service !

The first & most important step in the Home-buying process is to get Pre-approved. I can definitely assist you with VA Financing and utilizing your VA certificate. It is never to early to get started.

Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to get the process started.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Jorge
Professional Realtor
915-491-5522
Jorge@TheRealEstatePowerHouses.com
Hi Samantha,

We welcome you to El Paso! About your question, I first need to know if you are looking to rent or looking to buy. If you are looking to buy I recommend you start looking for a realtor about three months before your arrival. In my experience it takes about a month of viewing homes to find the right home for you; then after a contract is negotiated on the a house you love, it takes from four to six weeks to get all your financing in order and close and fund on your new house. It is also highly recommended that you try to get a preapproval before you start house hunting; you may go to your bank or ask a realtor like myself to recommend a good mortgage company.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Xochitl Valero