Rex Poole, Other/Just Looking in Kansas

We are relocating to St Marys, KS 66536, can you advise on rental property?

Asked by Rex Poole, Kansas Sun Jun 8, 2008

Answers

4
The local news paper is the St. Mary's Star and they will have the latest information on available for rent properties.
517 W Bertrand Ave
Saint Marys, KS 66536
785-437-2935
When ready to start the process for purchasing - use a "Buyer's Agent" it doesn't cost you anything and it will save you time, money and sanity.
I spoke with one on my agents that specialize in the St. Marys/Rossville area this morning. She informed me there isn't much available in St. Marys to rent at all. The Energy Center is expanding and all of the construction guys have rented up everythng available in the area. She could provide us with some names of landlords in the Rossville area, she wasn't sure if anything was available, but she would be happy to get us the phone numbers if your interested.

Are you moving to our area so your husband can work on the Energy Center?
Eventually we will be buying but for the time being my husband will be starting his job in St Marys June 23 and I will be following as soon as I can transfer with my job. We will buy as soon as we know the town that I will be working in (trying to find a location that splits the drive for both of us). We currently live in Southeast Kansas. Thanks for your help!!!
I don't have access to a list of rentals in the St. Mary's area. May I ask why are you thinking of renting rather than buying?

Where are you relocating from? I could give you some numbers for property management companies in Topeka (about 18 miles) from St. Marys if a short commute doesn't bother you, or I could give you a link to get pre-approved online if you'd like to look at the option to buy a home.
Web Reference: http://cbkansas.com