Suvinit, Home Buyer in Dumont, NJ

We are relocating to Salth lake city and will be working at the medical center. What are the good school?

Asked by Suvinit, Dumont, NJ Fri Aug 15, 2008

areas nearby.

Answers

3
I would love to send you a relocation package with lots of relevant information about the area. Email me your address and I will mail it out today. Thanks, Thomas
Hi
I am sending you a link that may help you in your questions about the Salt Lake area. If you have any more questions you can call me anytime at 801-870-2092. We have a great relocation department that can help you and make sure your move here is a smooth one. This will not cost you anything as I pay a referral to the department if you decide to use me as your buying agent. Also you do not pay the commissions here in Utah that is done on the selling side. If any more questions about the buying process here in Salt Lake please do not hesitate to call me. I have worked with several relocation clients and do know what it takes to help you. Go to the link and let me know if it helps at all. I would like to help and make your move the easiest it can be. Here is your link: http://www.sunraydirect.com/Utah/CBRESUTCorp.htm
Looking forward to hearing from you. Debbie Monsoor - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - 801-569-8880 office 801-870-2092 mobile
Are you speaking of the University of Utah Medical Center or one of the regional hospitals such as the new Intermountain Medical Center? Also on the schools, do you want more information on the public schools and school districts, or the colleges and universities in the area? You can find information about the schools on my website by going to http://kristiejensen.com/links_main.shtml and then clicking on schools. If you need more specific information, please feel free to contact me at 801-450-7428.