Home Buying in Pittsford>Question Details

Debra Carlson, Home Owner in Hermitage, PA

We are relocating to Rochester from Ohio this summer

Asked by Debra Carlson, Hermitage, PA Wed May 30, 2012

and are looking for a single family (around 400K), 4 bedroom, 3 bath home; however, we shall need to rent until we sell. Are there realtors in the area that specialize in this type of situation? We have two elementary age girls and are looking in the Pittsford School District. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

2
Gail Gladstone’s answer
Debra,

If you would like, I would be happy to refer you to a sensational Realtor in the Rochester area who would be happy to assist you with both the rental and a potential purchase.

I can be reached at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com if you would like me to make a connection for you.
Hi Debra....I can definitely help you. I am a broker associate with Keller Williams Realty and specialize in the Pittsford area. Do you currently have your home listed in Ohio? Feel free to give me a call at your convenience 585-313-3352.....~Tyler LaMar