Home Buying in Omaha>Question Details

slee859915, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

We are relocating to Omaha and will be looking for a house to buy. Which part of Omaha is best to live in?

Asked by slee859915, Omaha, NE Tue Dec 31, 2013

We don't have any young children nor pets. Thanks

Answers

8
Omaha offers a wide variety of housing options for you to consider. The downtown/midtown area has had a lot of condo development lately whereas by going out a few miles, you can have your own acreage. The agents on this page are more than capable of helping you to laser in on just the right home and area for you. If you need help financing your purchase, feel free to contact me.

Good luck with your search.

Dennis W Clark
Freedom Lending, LLC
NMLS#13970
402-333-5432
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 1, 2014
If you are still looing, we have a listing on FSBO. 3826 Buckthorn Dr Blair NE 68008 if you like more of a country setting but still close to the city please look. We are 15 minutes outside of Omaha.
Debra is spot on. Call a realtor and have them listen to what your likes are, maybe what your area is like where you currently live and take a tour with them.
There is no right answer that is for sure. Omaha has many great areas all depending on what you are looking for? Condos downtown, somewhere walking distance to your job, close to interstate, acreage?? Please check out my website if you are ready to be pre-approved. http://www.debradodge.com

ddodge@natresdirect.com 402-312-9775

There is an apply now button on my website - click the drop down box with my name on it. Easy!!
there are some nice acreages available in areas outside of city limits. Let me know what specific parameters you're looking for. I used to have my own mortgage business as well so I can help you with getting the best mortgage for your situation. I will always answer my phone too :)

Scott Francis
Deeb RE
402-699-9555
There are many private areas. Just give me a shout when you have some time and we can take a tour. I know all the areas well and after seeing three homes with you, I will have a solid idea of where to focus.

Ken Landolt
Managing Director Team Rhino
402-880-7000
The best thing to do is go online and search test scores from the schools and go on the Nebraska state patrol website to look up crime rates by type & location.

After you decide where the best part of town is to live in, for your family, I can help you decide on the best home and neighborhood that fits your needs!

Call me at 4027145715
Web Reference: http://OmahaHomeShop.com
That depends on what you want in a home and neighborhood. Do you like older or newer homes? Do you like tree-lined streets in established neighborhoods, or do you prefer newer subdivisions. Other factors to consider is proximity to shopping, churches, interstate and more. Is that important to you? Let me know what you like and I will help you find your home. Omaha is a great place to live!
Jan Nicola
402-720-5413
I do not know your price range, but click on the link below and see if these homes interest you. Let me know which ones you would like to see and I will set up the showings.
http://oabrmls.paragonrels.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=8a25bd7c-cc4c-418c-a16b-5b7fccf54b42&Report=Yes
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
What is your email? I will send you homes for you to look at online. Happy New Year.
Jan
Flag Wed Jan 1, 2014
Husband would like to stay away from subdivisions. Perhaps a place in a private acre lot; Newer homes (2000 up); Churches and shopping not that important. We do want a safe area and quiet and private. 2000+ sf prefer
Flag Tue Dec 31, 2013