Home Buying in Westchase>Question Details

dawn aftanis, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

We are relocating from Jersey Shore to Tampa like to know best schools in Hillsbourgh I have a 4th 5th grader education is monumental to us.

Asked by dawn aftanis, Tampa, FL Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

4
Hello and thank you for your question. I relocated from New York 17 years ago and both my children have gone through Hillsborough County schools. The Westchase and South Tampa area offer the top rated elementary, middle and high schools in the county. I specialize in these areas and will be happy to help you find the right home and school district. I also have personal relationships with several area teachers and administrators and will be happy to help you set up a tour at the schools of your choice.

I look forward to helping you, please call me with any questions, 813.597.6013.

With gratitude,
Maria Kletchka
"Making an Impact"
Keller Williams Tampa Properties
http://www.HomesbyMariaK.com
813.597.6013
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Morgan,

Have you already relocated? As a former elementary teacher I know that the schools in westchase, northdale and lutz are very good. I taught at Claywell Elementary in the Northdale area and the school is excellent, the principal and teachers are an amazing team. I know that Mary Bryant (westchase) and McKitrick (Lutz) are also excellent elementary schools and the students continue on to excellent middle and high school in those districts. Please let me know if you need any help with your home search. Thanks!!
I know of three great homes for sale, one not yet on the market in Thonotosassa (this one you can walk to the elemtery school and park) , two in the Temple Terrace area,33617, family neighborhood,great schools with lots of community envolment, Priced at 145,000 one at 169,000 and the river front with pool at 385,000. Two I own and lived full time in one, the another one my neighbor is moving closer to work. We have Great neighbors who tend to raise their families and live their lives their, some have owned there for over sixthy years! Only selling because we are retiring. You may write to me at POB 646 Thonotosassa, Fl 33592 and enclose your contact info. Good luck with your search.
Maria is a great Realtor with a lot of experience and has been very generous in her support of local charities, too. I would highly recommend her although I also specialize in the same areas.

We have excellent schools in the Westchase area (33626, 33635) and we also have great Charter and Magnet Schools i(to 8th grade) in Tampa. Many of the Charter Schools will have a lottery to gain access, though.

A new Math & Science Charter School is being built in 33635 and this may be one to consider. The assigned elementary school of Lowry for most of 33635 has also consistently been rated among the top schools. Plus the assigned middle school, Farnell has rated significantly higher than most middle schools in Hillsborough County, including Westchase's Davidsen Middle School.

A lot depends on your price range, too. If you're in the lower price range (below $250k) you may find great schools in the outskirts of Tampa in Brandon, Valrico, Ruskin, Wesley Chapel, Riverview, Lithia, etc.

You're welcome to "search like a Realtor" by signing up for a free Listingbook account on my website:

http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Sold On Tampa Team
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
813.244.9898