treesahr, Home Buyer in Montgomery, NY

We are ready to sell our home Sharon Woods Development how do i find the best person to sell my house.

Asked by treesahr, Montgomery, NY Tue Feb 5, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Treesahr. The most important factor is getting an agent that you can trust and is honest with you. Next ask about how your home will be marketed, have the agent give you specifics on what types of marketing they will be doing. Go over the pricing of your home with the agent, have them show you sold comparable homes preferably within the last 6 months if possible. You want to have the pricing correct, too high and you won't get offers, too low and your leaving money on the table. Make sure the agent listens as well as they speak, your voice must be heard, not ignored. Have the agent give you a written guarantee that you may cancel the listing without cost or obligation if you are not satisfied with their service. Don't assume that the highest commission is the best service, or that the lowest is the worst, ask questions and make sure you understand what you are getting in regards to service. Good luck and please feel free to call or e-mail me if you have any questions or comments. And of course I would be more than happy to meet with you and interview for the listing, no cost or obligation, I live right in Centereach.
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage in NY
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
I would like to meet with you be next week, please tell me at what time and the date.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
A simple Google search of Realtors in your area will give you a bunch of results. Spend a couple of minutes viewing prospective agents' profiles and choose a handful to interview. It's best to choose the person you feel the most comfortable working with; you'll be talking to this person almost daily! Best of luck in your search.

William Rugen
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-793-1005
Ask people you may know for referrals; or contact and interview a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer....
Interview and ask questions. The lowest commission is not always the smartest option. Ask for referrals from family and friends. Good luck.