Home Buying in Palm Coast>Question Details

Lshaffer, Renter in

We are pleasure boaters and love the beach and trying to find a coastal area to Move to we are mid 50's work in EMS and nursing Family in

Asked by Lshaffer, Mon Jun 11, 2012

Jacksoville to Port Stucie where is best area for small pleasure boating 19 ftbay boat We are in medical field RN and paramedic grand kids in Jacksomville would like tone within 1-3 hours away

Answers

14
Hi, my name is Johanna, I live in Palm Coast Fl, which is 55 minutes south fom Jacksonville. Here we have a pretty good home prices on salt water canal compare with many other places in Florida. Also, Palm Coast, a unique new city that lives in harmony with nature is a paradise set in a forest. Lush native trees and plants along the parkways are reminiscent of "old Florida". This charming city near the sea, is known for its sparkling salt and fresh water canals, the beautiful Intracoastal canal, parks and tree canopied paths which beckon with every breeze.

Fun, active recreation and leisure are all in abundance here. What is your pleasure? Your choice might be boating year-round in the extensive canal system and the Intracoastal waterway, picnicking in one of the many parks located inside the city, or jogging on one of the winding trails through the forest or spotting dolphins and sea birds along the Intracoastal waterway.

I can send you real estate information to your email, feel free to email me to johannasgs@gmail.com
Johanna
I would definitely recommend looking at a home here in Palm Coast on the intracoastal waterways which is perfect for boat owners, pleasure boating, and a great quality of life. Check out this house in the Palm Harbor subdivision for sale (http://www.palmcoasthomeshow.idxco.com/idx/4082/details.php?…). It has been completely redone and has a brand new dock.

Here is a link to a list of canal homes for sale in the Palm Harbor subdivision http://www.palmcoasthomeshow.idxco.com/i/4082/Palm_Harbor_Ca…

Brad West, Realtor
Trademark Realty Group of Palm Coast
http://www.PalmCoastHomeShow.com
(386) 446-5930
I got your message and tried to respond through Trulia but for some reason my message won't send. So here it is; Yes most of our beaches are public. I live on the Volusia / Flagler line and sell real estate in both counties. There are a lot of good opportunities in Flagler right now. A salt water canal home might be a good choice. The canal leads into the Intercoastals Waterway. It's beautiful! If you know your price range I an send you some listings. It seems like you and your husband have alot in common with my cousin and her husband!! If you would like to get in touch with me you can email me at kathydelanoy@aol.com or call 386-931-2960 cell ot 386-676-0094 home. Thanks so much Kathy DeLanoy
Have you ever been to Palm Coast or Flagler Beach? What size and type of home are you looking for? Do you want the boat at your back door?

Let me know and togther we can find the best deal for you!

Regards......... Bob Sneyers
Palm Coast Shores Realty
http://www.palmcoastbob.com
Email: bobsneyers@aol.com
Cell Phone: 386-503-2919
Well you have enough plugs for Palm Coast (which is a great little town, by the way!) so I felt the need to add my plug for my town. St. Augustine is absolutely amazing for water sports! We have several communities with county maintained boat ramps and an island community with canal access right out to the Intracoastal Waterway and then to the ocean...Not to mention a quick trip to Jax and the St. Johns River for a great river weekend from this historic town that holds the title of "oldest continually occupied city in the US." Let me know if I can provide you with more info.

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115
http://www.Realty2Reality.com
Palm Coast would be a great community. It's a little over a hour away from Jacksonville. There are a lot of salt water canal homes with docs. If you are thinking about getting on in the local hospital my cousin Jody is the charge nurse for the ER. Her husband is a paramedic / firefighter. I would love the opportunity to help you find a perfect home!!

Kathy DeLanoy
Realty Pros Assured
cell 386-931-2960
home 386-676-0094
email kathydelanoy@aol.com
I live on salt water canal in palm coast also have 19 ft Carolina skiff enjoy boating New Srymna Jacksonville .
Depending on what you are looking for and price range you can purchase home here in palm coast from high 200k to 600k also depends how far away from intracoastal and if there are fixed bridges
Give me a call to discuss boating in the area

Karen Turowski
Aviva Realty
Office 386 986 4588
Cell 386 569 8412
Good for you! Great way to relax from all the stress in your medical field. Try looking in Flagler Beach. Not only are you at the beach but you have direct access to the Intracoastal and can get to Ponce Inlet to the ocean or go North up the Intracoastal to St. Augustine for ocean access. Here are two MLS listings in Flagler Beach.184325 and 188208. Not knowing your requirements I sent the lowest priced.
If you don't mind going through the canals in Palm Coast, there are over fifty homes on canals of varing depth and leading to the Intracoastal.
Get on the water and begin to wind down. You deserve it.
C. Pat Denvir
I share your passion! My g-babies like yours are in Jacksonville also, and we love to boat! So I highly recommend where we live "Palm Coast' FL. We are 60 minutes to our grand~children (Jax) and enjoy our beautiful close knit community.....Flagler Hospital in our community is a top notch facility anyone would be proud to work there.The Oldest City (St Augustine ) is 30 minutes away and always has something to do on a whim!The Fire Department here in palm Coast is has been expanding with 3 new buildings just completed,my son worked as a firefighter here before moving to Jacksonille! We sure do have a lot n common ;).
I can share more in detail if you would like, you can e-mail me @ jjewels0806@gmail.com or call my direct line anytime (386) 931-7003. I would love to share more with you about the little "Gem" of a town called Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Florida.
Jennifer Jewels
RE/MAX Flagstaff
I have an excellent house just to be put on the market - Sailboat county, dock, house is over 2000sft with the price below 200K. let me know if your are interested to see it before it will go to the open market

Marina Krupskaya
Virtual Home Realty
Cell: 386 864 0920
Office: 386 445 9911 x 114
Fax: 866 800 8298
E-mail: mkrupskaya192@gmail.com
Website: http://www.VirtualHomesGroup.com
Palm Coast is ideally situated for access to Jacksonville and Daytona. It offers very relaxed atmosphere and as you love boating I would suggest looking for a property in the Palm Harbor subdivision of Palm Coast where you have salt water canals which gives great opportunity to get on to the intracoastal waterway.

Please give me a call if you would like more information on this area and I would be more than happy to send you property located in this area.

Looking forward in hearing from you very soon

Colin Russell
386-627-3198
Realty Exchange
The first question I would ask you, is where are you planning to work? There are plenty of homes for sale in Palm Coast, but if you plan on seeking employment in Port St Lucie, it would not make sense for you to purchase in Palm Coast.
If your boat is only 19 feet, I would not suggest going out in the Ocean, I would stick to the Intracoastal and the salt water canals.
The wonderful attributes to living in Palm Coast, especially on a salt water canal, is the convenience of being able to cruise out to the Intracoastal or just cruise around the canals.

If you would be interested in relocating to Palm Coast, or just need more information, please feel free to contact me.

Diane McKinney
dmckinney2@cfl.rr.com
Remax Select Professionals
386-864-1505 (Cell)
Homes in just about any subdivision of Palm Coast are convenient to shopping, banking, the Movie Theater, Medical centers, local parks and golf courses, as well as close to major roadways such as I-95 and US 1. St. Augustine is 30 minutes to the North, Jacksonville is only an hour give or take, and Daytona Beach is about 35 minutes or so to the South. Palm Coast is where I-95 comes closest to the ocean in its entire length! That means that EVERYTHING in Palm Coast is less than 10 minutes from the beach! If you would like for me to search for other homes in the Palm Coast area that might suit your needs, please reply to this email and let me know what you are looking for. Some characteristics may be # of bedrooms or baths, total amount of living square footage, do you want a pool home, proximity to the water such as on a saltwater canal or even if you are looking for a condo or townhouse or a single family home or duplex. With this information I can complete a search in our Multiple Listing Service Database and provide you with a list of homes that meet your criteria. I would be happy to schedule some time to show you around Palm Coast. If you are in the area or are coming to town, please send me an email and I will arrange to meet with you and your family so that together we can find your new home here in town. I hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Ryan Drinkhahn
Sales Associate
ERA Palm Coast Homes and Land, Inc.
Cel (386)864-0306
Ofc (386)445-7030
Fax (386)445-6936
ryan.drinkhahn@era.com
http://WWW.RYANSELLSPALMCOAST.COM
Palm Coast is a great area with access to salt canals, intracoastal and ocean. If you would like to contact me and give me your criteria for searching, I would be happy to send you more specific information.

I look forward to serving you.
Marsha Corby, Broker, TRC, SFR
1-386-931-6185
corbymarsha@bellsouth.net
http://www.palmcoastshoresrealty.com