Home Buying in Centennial>Question Details

rupal.khande…, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, CA

We are planning to relocate to Denver and planning to buy home in Centennial , with the range of 250 t0 350 . What is the inventory there?

Asked by rupal.khandelwal, Santa Clara, CA Thu May 30, 2013

Answers

11
Currently inventory is low, but more new homes are coming on the market every day. Here are the homes currently available under 350.

http://www.highpinesrealty.com/listings/areas/131355/propert…

You can also sign up to have daily alerts sent to you from my website. It will notify you when new homes come on the market at the very same time I hear about them. It is a great way to stay on top of the market.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time. My cell phone number is 303-548-5255. I am here to help!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 30, 2013
Hi Rupal, update to your question, as of August 25th, there are about 6 dozen available homes in the city of centennial between $250 to $350. If you haven't found a home yet this should give you a feel of what's available.

Feel free to ask any other additional questions you may have. Have a wonderful day.

Best wishes

Rupal,

Yes, the inventory is low but with a lit of determination I am sure you will be able find the property that will fit your needs.

Ela Sobczak
Brokers Guild Cherry Creek
303-875-4024
ela.sobczak@yahoo.com
Rupal.

The inventory in the Denver and surrounding areas is historically low. I will be glad to send you a report with all of the available properties. I also have a 'Listing Alerts' program that we can put in all of your preferences and send all currently available properties. We will also update you with any new properties coming up in the area and status changes on those properties. This has been one of the more successful of the game plans we are using now to find homes for our pre-qualified buyers looking to purchase in this market.

Robert McGuire
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Realestate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Rupal -

Just like all of metro Denver, inventory is sparse. All of the comments herein are accurate and the questions and advice appropriate.

Andy Maierhofer, Broker/Owner
Maierhofer and Associates/Metro Brokers
Centennial, Colorado
askandym@comcast.net
303.888.2639
Let me be the first to welcome you to Colorado! Inventory is pretty low. Homes that are properly priced are selling within days. If you want to buy a home that you really want to live in you should be prepared with a little patience and get a good real estate agent to guide you through the process. You'll want to first get qualified for a loan (assuming you need one) then get familiar with the various areas and neighborhoods you want to live in. When your agent finds homes that are right for you, be ready to go see them right away - meaning that day! If it is the right home, act quickly to make your offer. Many homes are getting multiple offers so be ready to offer at or near full price. Again, be patient.
Hello Rupal Khandelwai, As stated inventory levels are low in that price range but with the right strategy we can find your perfect home. To get started got to http://www.homestride.com and search like a real estate pro!
Hi Rupal,
Unfortunately the inventory is low however it's not impossible to find a home. They are certain steps yoru agent will need to take to stay on top the newly listed homes and get you into then right away. If you have not already download the Truila app I would encourange you to do so. You can zero in on the areas you are interested in and see what the inventory looks like. It' pretty cool. If you have any more questions. I am never too busy to help.
Best of Luck to you and your family!
Michelle
The inventory is low here. What part of Centennial are you wanting to live in? Centennial runs approximately 5 miles East of I-25 and a couple of miles West of I-25. I live and work in Centennial. Is it schools that are important to you or location to work?
School is the deciding factor. We are not aware much about the denver are . We will work in Englewood are so planning to buy in 10-15 mile range from there . If Inventory ia low then will it rise up in 4-5 months? Is it too low that we wouldn;t find any thing to buy?
Flag Thu May 30, 2013
if you want to send me your details, I would happily send you a complimentary list.

Inventory is down quite substantially in the Denver Metro area, and you are looking in a popular area and price range. Be prepared for a multiple offer situation, and highest and best. But having your ducks in order, and being pre-approved with help you a lot.

Call me with questions

Julie
720 226 4168
Inventory is moving pretty quickly but new homes are added every day. What type of home are you looking for and I can keep my eyes open for something that meets your needs. What is your timeframe?
Give me a call.

Bill Dehmlow
The Steller Group of Keller Williams Realty
303.539.5228 Office | 302.434.1019 Cell
Bill@StellerRealEstate.com
http://www.StellerRealEstate.com
We are hoping to be there in July ,We like to buy New Construction with Absolutey good school district.
Flag Thu May 30, 2013