Home Buying in Carson>Question Details

Andy, Home Buyer in Carson, CA

We are planning to relocate here in SW Calif0rnia byJuly/August. We are looking for a 4 to 6 bedrooms w/ 2 baths in Carson area or 1/2 hour drive

Asked by Andy, Carson, CA Mon Jan 24, 2011

from Long Beach. Can you help us find this house in a nice neigborhood with good school for a 5th grader this Sept'11. I am here in La Canada to look for the property. Andy Lapena 01/24/11

Answers

6
Hi Andy

I have lived in South Carson and attended Carson schools from Caroldale Elementary all the way through Carson High. I can tell you there are very few 4 bedroom homes, and even less 6 bedroom homes in Carson, if any.

If you would like I could run a list of available homes in and around the Carson area. There are some neighborhoods outside of Carson such as Torrance that have larger homes and have a better school district with award winning schools.

Let me know if I can be of help
Hello Andy,

I have lived and worked in the South Bay area since 199 and will be happy to help you find your family the Right House at The Right Price. Please call me in the morning to discuss all your needs and your financing details and I can begin a search for you immediately.

Catherine Bedrossian
Home Sales Pro
(310) 383-4212
catherineb@socalhomefinds.com
That's great to hear. You are going to enjoy Carson/Long Beach area.

Your needs are understood. A couple of things are dependent on making this happen.

Is this a cash purchse? How much money are we working with? Condos/townhouse? Do we need closing costs paid for? Do we need yard space? Detached/ attached garage??
As you can see there are many things to consider before finding out if your case is feasable.
Feel free to contact me with any other questions. I can email you a list of properties.

Best of Luck!!
Andy, there are a lot of important questions that need to be asked and answered. I suggest that you call or meet with one or more agents and discuss what you are trying to accomplish. Think of this as you interviewing your future realtor and them interviewing you. You should find the best match for you and you situation.

I am very familiar with LaCanada (grew up there) and Carson/South Bay are my primary areas of focus for my real estate business. I would be happy to help you.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
M@NHLBrokers.com
Web Reference: http://www.NHLBrokers.com
Hello Andy, The first question to ask in order to provide an answer to your question is...What have you been pre-approved for by your lender? This answer will then allow your selected REALTOR to share with you what neighborhoods would provide you what you and your family needs.

Can you share this with me?
Andy,

Is this to rent or to buy? What is your budget? La Canada is a long way from Carson...can you tell me more about that?