Home Buying in Sarasota>Question Details

Mariuccias, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

We are not from FL, and may be moving there in the near future.

Asked by Mariuccias, Sarasota, FL Wed Feb 23, 2011

Someone told us to look at Paris, Florida - near Sarasota - as a community to move to. I cannot find any reference to this place. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Answers

11
That would be Parrish, Florida. It is in Manatee County just north of Sarasota County.

Marion Fitzpatrick
Allison James Estates & Homes
941.284.8323
RetireFL.@gmail.com
Parrish Florida is a growing area near Sarasota with beautiful newer construction and best of all near the Ellenton Outlet mall. I also do rentals in the Sarasota/Bradenton area which encompasses other nearby cities.
Deborah Steele
Xena Vallone Realty Sarasota, Florida
dsteele37@tampabay.rr.com or deborah@xenavallonerealty.com

941-224-6323
Parish Florida is a lovely growing community to buy a home in. I just sold a home in River Woods and my clients are thrilled to be closer to their son who is a golf pro in St.Pete. If you are looking for more house for less money try Covered Bridge Estates close to the Ellenton Outlet mall. They have foreclosure homes with 4500 sq.ft. 5bedrooms, 3 baths for $225,000. Now that's a steal! Call me to help you find an area home.
Web Reference: http://www.tammymast.com
Parish is a very nice area but it does not fit everyones life style. The great thing about Sarasota & Bradenton is that it offers a full array of areas to fit ones passions. As a Realtor/Broker I hear stories all the time from prospective buyers on how they love their home but are not happy with the location as it doesn't fit into their daily life style.
My best advice is to meet with an experienced realtor who can ask the right questions to see where you most likely would be the happiest.
Best wishes,
Ira Bloom
Keller Williams
941-587-3509
i.irabloom@verizon.net
Mariuccias,

It has been well established that your location of interest is likely Parrish and not Paris.

There are many desirable location in south Florida...some individuals like a more rural feel while others seek the opposite extreme. The truth of the matter is that the greater Sarasota area residents enjoy an excellent quality of life that includes an ideal climate, exposure to social, cultural, & recreational activities, as well as a multitude of additional considerations.

If you are considering this location, we recommend having a local experienced real estate professional provide you with important information that will suppport your interests.

Without a doubt, you have been provided with good advice to begin your search here.

Best wishes,

Bill Eckler

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Parrish is the answer as many have already stated. The greater Sarasota and Manatee areas are terrific places to live. Much depends on your price point and of course your of life style. How close to the beaches, schools, shopping and your hobbies. Use our website at your convenience. Call with any questions.
Jim Soda 941-809-7759
The Soda Group
Jim@jimsoda.com
Keller Williams Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch
Web Reference: http://www.jimsoda.com
Hello
i think you mean Parrish, this is north of Sarasota i live close to there in Palmetto on a small island called Snead Island. Go to map.bing.com and go to Parrish florida and you will get to a map of whole area.
If you need my help please let me know or visit my website
The Leventhal Team
David Leventhal
941-518-7694
Hello Mariuccias,

Yes, you probably were told about Parrish, FL just north of the Sarasota/Bradenton area. It is located off the US 301 exit of I-75. If you are planning to obtain a mortgage, I will be happy to assist with any financing questions you may have prior to beginning your search for housing.

Thanks and Best of luck!

Alice Barker
Licensed Mortgage Broker
Ameritrust Mortgage Associates LLC
AliceB@AmeritrustMortgage.info
I agree that it certainly seems like your friends were talking about Parrish, FL 34219. A very nice area with a good selection of homes ranging from new construction in residential developments to ranch style homes on 5+ acres. Parrish is well worth your consideration. Let me know if you would like more information.

Bob Schult
Exit Realty
941-915-9797
bobschult10@gmail.com
There is no Paris, Florida but there are many nice areas in and around Sarasota. Brian is right they are probably refering to Parrish but I wouldn't recomend it.

If you need insurance quotes on your property please feel free to email or call.

Good Luck

Christopher Lyon
We Insure Florida
941-412-1511
chris@weinsuresarasota.com
I think they are talking about Parrish, FL. That is a small town on the north side of the Manatee River, north of Sarasota. Homes are fairly inexpensive and larger lots are available in Parrish.

BRIAN A. MCGREEVY
Broker/Owner, REALTOR, MBA, GRI, RRS, ABR, AHWD
2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010 Best in Client Satisfaction
Five Star Award Winner
Sarasota Home Realty
2100 Constitution Boulevard
Sarasota, FL 34231

Website: http://www.SarasotaHomeRealty.com
E-mail: SarasotaReal@gmail.com
Phone: (941) 544-6763 FAX: (941) 866-7588