Home Buying in Rowayton>Question Details

Erin, Home Buyer in Rowayton, CT

We are looking to relocate to Rowayton CT. DOes anyone know much about how god the high school is Brien Mcman???

Asked by Erin, Rowayton, CT Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

3
McMahon has some interesting programs, including a foreign language program that draws in students from 18 other schools. Their marching band is considered one of the best in the state. That alone makes it unique. Ditto to the comments below. A school tour would be a good idea and if you are considering Rowayton and this area, I certainly offer my services as a local expert. akostanecki@wpsir.com
Sam provides excellent advice to consult the various indpendent rating agencies to see if McMahon meets your standards. Depending on where you are relocating from, your perspective on what is important in comparing schools and districts, can only be answered by you. If I can help you discover what the area in general has to offer, and the real estate opportunities open to you, yo ucan reach me directly at jeff.turner@cbmoves.com. Best, Jeff
The Connecticut Department of Education is the official resource for school reports http://sdeportal.ct.gov/Cedar/WEB/ct_report/CedarHome.aspx and http://www.greatschools.org is a well respected third party resource for answers to lots of school related questions. While my kids did not attend Brien McMahon I have many friends whose children have. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Best of Success!
Sam
----------------------
Samuel Gabe
Halstead Property
Licensed Realtor®
671 Boston Post Road, Darien, CT 06820
140 Rowayton Ave, Rowayton, CT 06853
t: 203.656.6518 | c: 203.856.8399 | f: 203.840.1524
sgabe@halstead.com