Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

Dreamincolor…, Home Buyer in Tulalip, WA

We are looking to relocate from the west side of the state but its hard to find a good home for our price range max of 65,000 .

Asked by Dreamincolor64, Tulalip, WA Tue May 14, 2013

water
secluded
yet employment

Answers

2
Johan Tong’s answer

It is difficult to find a house within your price range in Seattle urban and suburban areas. However, you can still find some condos within the price range in South Seattle. Although you did not mention "secluded", my guess is that you do not like a condo. Like Ray said, if you can be more specific about the place you are looking for, we will be glad to provide more information.

My company, Century 21 North Homes, is experienced in helping relocations. Century 21 is the largest international and national real estate company. If you need local information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Johan Tong
Century 21 North Homes Realty
reach me via my website below, or email: johan.tong@century21.com
If you would like the assistance of the agents in this forum, you'll need to provide more information. For example:
* City, town, or County where you plan to relocate.
* Type of property; single-family home, vacant land, rural farm, in-city condo, etc.
* Other needs, including but not limited to; number of bedrooms, site suitable for manufactured home, septic or well available, etc.

Once you've provided more information, you'll find agents will be able to help you.