Jenifer Tutt…, Renter in Everett, WA

We are looking to relocate from Seattle to AZ in July of 2013. When do we want to REALLY start looking at our rental home options????

Asked by Jenifer Tuttle, Everett, WA Fri Nov 2, 2012

We are looking in the Buckeye area, there seems to be beautiful homes for great prices to rent.

Answers

7
bswebb4848’s answer
Don't rent a home from pictures on the web, we did and got screwed, there is also HOA all over here
so be careful, you also have to pay tax on your rent here. Only sign a short lease to see if you like it here, it will get up to 120 degrees in the summer.
Hello Jennifer,

I live and work in the Buckeye area so am very familiar with the Buckeye rental market. I have helped many renters in this area as well as home buyers. Most landlords don't like to hold a property for over 30 days so a good time to seriously start looking would be toward the end of May or the first of June depending upon when you'll be here in July.

At this time there is an active rental market in Buckeye. I wil provide my contact information below. If you would provide me an email address, I'll be happy to send you some rental listings via email. It would be helpful if you could provide me size of home and other criteria that you are looking . Or feel free to give me a call or send me an email any time.

I look forward to hearing further from you.

Edie Wood REALTOR
602-315-4329 (cell - Verizon)
Arizona Team Realty
edie.atr@usinternet.com (email direct)
http://www.ArizonaTeamRealty.com (website)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
My recommendation would be to come down prior to your move, familiarize yourself with the various areas, and then start looking. I moved here in 2005 from Seattle and rented, just like you guys. I came down on a scouting trip a month before my move, looked at a bunch of properties and submitted an application on one of them. There are so many rentals on the market that I think you should be able to find a good one and get it locked down the month before you move.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 2, 2012
Thank you so much, that's exactly what we were thinking of doing, heading down in May?? Agents will spend a complete day looking at several locations right? I want to make sure I am making the most of the trip.
Flag Fri Nov 2, 2012
Hi Jennifer,
I live and work in Buckeye and would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me at any time. 623 695 1291
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
We can start looking in June. Buckeye has very nice homes for rent for great prices!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Thank you
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012
Hello Jenifer, I would like to suggest San tan valley, in the east side of Phoenix metropolitan area.Zip codes like 85140,85142,85143 you could find homes for rent in the $700 to $900/month rent. Please give me a call .VIP Metrom Realty LLC, 480-203-6399, George Bostan, designated broker.Regards.
Look at the Verrado area. It is very nice. Most rentals will not hold your home for more than a few weeks. But all the families move in June and July to get their kids in school. So you don't want to cut it too close. It also depends on what you are looking to spend. Anything below 1500 per month will move very quick. The luxury product over $2500 will move slower.
Thank you!
Flag Fri Nov 2, 2012